Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Meltzer - Thumbs up or Thumbs down?

Guest The Great Ahmar

Guest tazz13

PAID arrendance egagerated evidence: EVERY report not from Vince himself basicly.

Evidence against: Tazz13s opinion that it was too popular to have been faked.....

:doh32:

well by every report you actually mean ONE report, by zane bresloff/dave meltzer...so don't make it sound like there are dozens of people reporting the same thing...everything stems from one thing

again you cannot prove the paid versus unpaid argument one way or another

in regards to jungta and the number of actual people there, take a look at the seating numbers...add up the actual seats and you get about 84,000....so then you only need about 9,000 on the floor, not 15,000 like you claim....i would say there is easily 9,000 on the floor in those pictures....this does not take into account additional standing room, so 93,000 is easily accounted for

Seating

Lower Level: 42,082

Bench Seats-3,634

Club Level-7,342

Upper Level-29,399

Private Suites-1,246

Wheelchair-256

Capacity

Political Rallies, Religious Crusades: 90,000

paid or not, the seating capacity is absolute fact

Edited by tazz13

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well by every report you actually mean ONE report, by zane bresloff/dave meltzer...so don't make it sound like there are dozens of people reporting the same thing...everything stems from one thing

again you cannot prove the paid versus unpaid argument one way or another

Actually there was a second report that was from the venue itself (I think it was anyway) that went over the capacity and paid tickets.

OK the way I worded it made it sound more than 2, sue me. :P

But even if it WAS only the 1 report, Zane Besloff knows a little more than you do about it.

Guest Jung
then why does the silverdome list its capacity as 90,000? does the pope work his numbers to?

it has 80,311 permanent seats....it also had 102 luxury boxes, plus floor space and standing room

93,000 is right

80,000 capacity right fair enough, so 15,000 people on the floor virtually. There is no standing room tickets is there? And aren't the luxury boxes included in the capacity?

Again your just guessing, like we are, but to me, there's never 93,000 there, its between 85 and 90, so give up the ghost that WWE never lie about attendance. And at least listen to the logic from Darkstar, than Zane Bresloff probably knows a lot more than you do.

Guest tazz13
80,000 capacity right fair enough, so 15,000 people on the floor virtually. There is no standing room tickets is there? And aren't the luxury boxes included in the capacity?

Again your just guessing, like we are, but to me, there's never 93,000 there, its between 85 and 90, so give up the ghost that WWE never lie about attendance. And at least listen to the logic from Darkstar, than Zane Bresloff probably knows a lot more than you do.

well you obviously didn't read my post which lists the seating in the silverdome and its about 84,000 when you add it up not counting floor space or standing room...so your right there would not be 15,000 people on the floor, there would be around 9,000....not to mention it also lists the capacity AS 90,000!...i really can't see how people do not get this...the capacity is 90,000, this is a fact that is not disputable...and the arena is clearly full

darkstar's point has nothing to do with seating capacity...its about paid attendance vs unpaid...that has nothing to do with what i'm saying to you...its apples and oranges, and i conceded that it cannot be proven if the entire 93,000 was paid or not

i think you contradict your own point about zane bresloff, since you yourself refute his claim of 78,000 by stating you think there is 85-90...so either you think he is right or you don't ?

so your in actuality admitting his figure is wrong, but you think it can only be wrong by 7,000-12,000, but not 15,000, which doesn't make sense to me

also i never said that wwe never lies about their attendance, so that is putting words in my mouth

Edited by tazz13

Guest The Beltster
But the big question is whether the capacity was 90,000 in 1987. You do know that stadiums add to their capacity over the years?
The Silverdome has never been altered ot upgraded, thats why its in the state its in now. Its either going to be torn down OR a slight possibility they will update it, the thing is because they havent ever updated it since it opened in the 70's, it looks like its going to be more expensive to upgrade the current building than tear it down and build a new one.