Fan Clubs (beta)

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Guest carlito is cool

Guest carlito is cool

Anyone come across this guys stuff on youtube? He is hilarious!!! Especially if you have had the misfortune of playing these games.

Guest Al Stevens
I had the turtles game and looking at it there was parts which was highly differcult for a 8 year old at the time. However when i was watching the part when he kept falling down i knew then you had to walk over it

Holy balls. I was dying when he couldn't jump to that pizza and he just jumped for it for like a straight minute, and then again as he kept falling for that jump so close to the ceiling, when he could simply walk over it. :lol I had this game, but never got past the firsgt level before I'd throw the controler at my TV in frustration, then my parents took the game away cuz I would always get so mad at it. :lol good times, good times.