Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Hey you, your LEAST favourite all time wrestler in each promotion?

Naitch

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

WWE - Who: short lived but was utter garbage, who ever thought up the idea of Who should be shot

WCW - Lex Luger: Wasn't a fan in WWF and was less of a fan in WCW, they gave him alot of attention but he was just utter crap and didn;t deserve any of it!

ECW - Vic Grimes: He was big and fat and thats about where it ended, will never forget him being terrified out of his skin in a scaffold match

TNA - Sonja Dutt: Just not a fan at all of him, can't really say 1 reason why its just him overall that I can't get on with of everyone on the TNA roster he is the one I would miss the least

Haven't seen enough of the other feds named to say a least fave in them

Guest SuperKick Kid

WWE - Snitsky, can you say No Good Qualities.

WCW - Jeff Jarret, Man I hated him back then

ECW - Blue Meanie

TNA - Kurt Angle, cant stand him in TNA.

Guest Danny Styles
WWE - Who: short lived but was utter garbage, who ever thought up the idea of Who should be shot

who?

WWE - Snitsky, can you say No Good Qualities.
Apart from his height, overall size, build, comedic-timing (when allowed to in skits), baby-punting (still the highlight of his career) and good intensity, then yes, you are correct, no good qualities.

He isn't the most graceful of wrestlers, and his Big Boot sucks, but he isn't completely worthless.

who?!?!!?
Does anyone know where he was from?

Guest Danny Styles

Does anyone know where he was from?

i don't mean this- but who is he? danny styles or who?

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
who?!?!!?

'Who' was a charecter in the 90's played by Jim 'The Anvil' Nidhart that lasted for a few weeks before getting dropped after it got very confusing during matches

Edited by Nemesis Enforcer

'Who' was a charecter in the 90's played by Jim 'The Anvil' Nidhart that lasted for a few weeks before getting dropped after it got very confusing during matches
It was seen (by some) as a dig at Hulk Hogan. If you look at Who's attire, it was yellow boots and trunks with red knee-pads.