Fan Clubs (beta)

Random Crisps

Joey Asbo

Guest ahsatan
Not strictly crisps, but when I was a kid I used to get these biscuity type snacks in a newspaper design pack called "fish n chips" or something. They were salt and vinegar flavour. They were shaped like little fish and chips.

Guest frednut
Not strictly crisps, but when I was a kid I used to get these biscuity type snacks in a newspaper design pack called "fish n chips" or something. They were salt and vinegar flavour. They were shaped like little fish and chips.

they still have them in shops. :xyx

Guest ahsatan
they still have them in shops. :xyx

They do? Awesome! I haven't seen them down here in years, care to send me a few dozen packs? :lol

Guest The Man Beast
Tayto~~Cheese and Onion,nothing comes close.

:xyx Best crisps in the world, Well apart from Cheese Poofs, Found them in Aldi the other day and was over the moon!

Guest frednut
They do? Awesome! I haven't seen them down here in years, care to send me a few dozen packs? :lol

I haven't seen them for a couple of months but I'm pretty sure they still make them. You've just got to look hard. Real hard. None of that window shopping crap. You've got to venture into shops you've never been before to find these sods. I last saw them at a cash and carry.

Guest Gemsi

I miss ice-cream flavoured monster munch. They were yummy! I have only ever seen them once, a random corner shop was selling them. The next week they'd all gone, and I've never seen them since:(

Not exactly crisps, but anyone remember those pretzels that were coated in chocolate or white chocolate fudge?

Guest The Great Ahmar
I miss ice-cream flavoured monster munch. They were yummy! I have only ever seen them once, a random corner shop was selling them. The next week they'd all gone, and I've never seen them since:(

Not exactly crisps, but anyone remember those pretzels that were coated in chocolate or white chocolate fudge?

Yeah they were great but for the life of me I can't remember there names or who made them.