Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

Guest dpddave

Pick #1 - The Great Khali (to Smackdown)

Pick #2 - The Boogeyman (to ECW)

Pick #3 - King Booker with Sharmell (to Raw)

Pick #4 - Chris Benoit (to ECW)

Pick #5 - Torrie Wilson (to Smackdown)

Pick #6- Chris Masters (to Smackdown)

Pick #7 - Bobby Lashley (to Raw)

Pick #8 - Ric Flair (to Smackdown)

Pick #9 - Snitsky (to Raw)

Pick #10 - Mr. Kennedy (to Raw)

Pick #11 - Brian Kendrick (to Raw)

Pick #12 - Paul London (to Raw)

Pick #13 - Kenny Dykstra (to Smackdown)

Pick #14 - Viscera (to ECW)

Pick #15 - The Sandman (to RAW)

Pick #16 - Bob Holly (to Smackdown)

Pick #17 - The Miz (to ECW)

Pick #18 - Daivari (to RAW)

Pick #19 - The Major Brothers (to Smackdown)

Pick #20 - William Regal (to Raw)

Pick #21 - Victoria (to Smackdown)

Pick #22 - Jillian Hall (to RAW)

Pick #23 - Eugene (to Smackdown)

Pick #24 - Nitro (to ECW)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
ECW did very well out thius with benoit and nitro....id imagine benoit was brought over to help the younger guys progress and take them to the next level.....theres a lot of guys that could be built as starts in ECW now.

Guest Marshall Mac D
Smack down is wrecked my favourite show is wrecked and why did they have to have eugene he'll make me hate smack down.

Guest Kanenite
I just think they'll be making a lot of stars with their lack of Main Event talent, it only makes sense to and it will only benefit Smackdown and WWE by creating some great stars.

They still have Finlay, Edge and MVP, thankfully. I just hope that they give Chris Masters a push. I never ever thought I'd say that, but I think he may do a lot better around more talented midcarders in Finlay, Mysterio etc and with longer matches.

I'd actually get a kick out of a Masters/Hardy series.

Guest Christof
Might also be time for a Matt Hardy push, stranger things have happened. Dan Wahlers' comments on the draft make a good read on WO.com if anyone has the inclination to give it a look.

Guest dpddave
Might also be time for a Matt Hardy push, stranger things have happened. Dan Wahlers' comments on the draft make a good read on WO.com if anyone has the inclination to give it a look.

I cant see them on the site..???

Just for informational purposes (and for my boredom purposes), here is how the supplemental draft panned out:

RAW Pick #1- From SmackDown!: Paul London & Brian Kendrick

SmackDown! Pick #1- From RAW: Kenny Dykstra

ECW Pick #1- From RAW: Viscera

RAW Pick #2- From ECW: Sandman

SmackDown! Pick #2- From ECW: Hardcore Holly

ECW Pick #2- From SmackDown!: "The Miz"

RAW Pick #3- From SmackDown!: Daivari

SmackDown! Pick #3- From ECW: The Major Brothers (Brett & Brian)

RAW Pick #4- From SmackDown!: William Regal

SmackDown! Pick #4- From RAW: Victoria

RAW Pick #5- From SmackDown!: Jillian

SmackDown! Pick #5- From RAW: Eugene

ECW Pick #3- From RAW: Johnny Nitro

Now, I don't understand a good number of these picks. London & Kendrick to RAW, I can almost understand, but they seem out of place on RAW. Dykstra to SmackDown!, I don't understand where Dykstra will fit in. I imagine he'll probably be made a jobber who appears every once in awhile (like Daivari or Jamie Noble). Viscera to ECW, WWE seems to be stocking ECW with the sci-fi style characters, which I guess makes sense. I'm not sure where Vis will fit in, although forming a team with Thorn (like WWE.com suggested) might be entertaining. Sandman to RAW, this pick probably makes the least sense to me. Sandman is not only a horrible talent, but he barely had a job on ECW with his rare appearances. I have no clue how they will use him on RAW or Heat. Holly to SmackDown!, I'm not really heavily opinianated on this, but I considered Holly a good contender for the ECW World Title on ECW. He'll probably be taken down a notch by year's end to jobber status. "The Miz" to ECW, I don't really understand either. Granted, I hate "Miz" no matter where he ends up. Daivari to RAW, again this makes no sense to me, he'll have to be a manager or a Heat superstar. The Major Brothers to SmackDown!- With London & Kendrick on RAW, I guess this kind of makes sense (although I don't really consider the Majors and London & Kendrick on the same level). Regal to RAW- This one is probably the most expected one of the supplemental draft, although I have no clue what Taylor will do on SmackDown. For that matter, I'm not sure what Regal will do on RAW. Him rejoining Booker & Sharmell seems logical (as WWE.com suggested). Victoria to SmackDown!- This doesn't make sense to me either. Victoria barely appeared in the women's division on RAW, now she's on the horrible women's division on SmackDown! (which is barely a division at all). Jillian to RAW- I see Jillian as being as likely to be the Women's Champion as Candice and both are a bad idea. Whether Jillian is on RAW, SmackDown!, or even ECW, it doesn't matter to me. Eugene to SmackDown!- Another superstar who makes rare appearances. It's an arguable point that Eugene would fit better on ECW, but I guess there's a 'freak' overload there. Nitro to ECW- Nitro might get a better push on ECW as a singles star, in my opinion.

It's kind of weird that after all the emphasis WWE.com put on tag teams splitting up, they drafted teams together (IE: London & Kendrick and The Major Brothers). Granted, teams like London & Kendrick and The Majors are really only good as a team at this point (more so L&K than The Majors).

Edited by TPIB

Guest Dazoggsta
Wow. It's a good job that PPV's are tri-branded now, because I really dont want to see an SD! only PPV at the moment. Maybe it'll look better in a couple of months...

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

So they make ECW look alot better on paper and then royally piss me off with moving Bob Holly to Smackdown, but then I got thinking of Finlay & Holly (with Honrswoggle obviously) giving countless punks a good beatdown which made me feel alot better.

Smackdown got pounded into the ground and then some though.

Victoria to Smackdown? The best womens wrestler to the show with no womens title, what a move eh.

Guest Drake

Yesssssss!

Nitro to ECW is GREAT news. Now he may actually get some T.V time. I'm really excited with this. :D

It's not all bad, just a little underwhelming. Smackdown! will do just fine Sure, they've lost Regal and Benoit, but they've gained Holly - who is ALOT better than some people give him credit for.

There is still a chance that Matt Hardy will still be wrestling of 2 shows, which is awesome. I hope they put the Hardy's vs London/Kendrick vs Cade and Murdoch on at Vengence.