Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

Guest dpddave
Sandman to Raw?!

Shouldn't he just be fired instead! i expect he'll have a lot of heat on RAW as thats the most political dressing room...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
Someone said it earlier, but I feel that Sandman will probably get jobbed out to all and sundry on Raw before getting released in the Autumn or Spring next year.

Guest The Great Ahmar
Sandman has served his purpose to me in the WWE anyway. I always wanted someone to sing "Mr. Sandman" to him, and Vince did! Was as awesome as I thought it would have been.

Sandman to Raw is a great decision. He'll thrive much better on a live show and I think he'll get over like rover with the live Raw crowds. They obviously see something in him or he'd have been released by now, his selling and bumping is still top notch so he'll probably just be used to make the heels look good. Still, even if it is just Sunday Night Sandman with the occasional job on Raw for the foreseeable future, it's a good move.
  • Heart 1

Guest Kanenite

See i've always thought The Sandman was great from watching a few ECW compilation DVD's and he's always entertained me but he's seriously limited in the WWE especially with no Extreme Rules. So I can't see nothing coming of his move to RAW, still though I wouldn't mind seeing him in a few Hardcore matches but can't really see it happening.

Ah this sucks, Hardcore Holly to Smackdown. They really need some decent names to come from this draft and Holly is exactly the opposite, never really liked watching him. I'm holding hope the next picks are beneficial to Smackdown as they need it.

Edited by Kanenite

Guest FreeSpirit
When are SmackDown and ECW going to get a top superstar out of these drafts, instead of losing them all to Raw?

Guest Redneck Messiah

Sandman's a talented guy but just somebody that the WWE creative machine doesn't like to push. I would like to see him do decent on RAW but just don't see it happening :(

I loathe everything about Hardcore Holly. He actually had a few decent matches on ECW before getting injured for the 34th time. He's not that great in the ring, sucks on the mic, gives dull promos/interviews, and has a reputation for being a jerk. Can't say I'm a fan of the guy.

He's a lot better in ring than people give him credit for, the promos are probably the best thing about him and his reputation for being an asshole makes me like him even more. We need more grumpy old timers bitchslapping the rookies.