Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

Guest Kanenite
this draft is so gay.

But what were you expecting? It's on the internet, not even recorded for tv use, they wouldn't have had top stars be drafted over the internet, save it for tv if anything.

Jillian to RAW, meh, maybe she can train and be able to Wrestle, she isn't among the worst women Wrestlers of the WWE mind.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danny Styles
wow they are really trying to improve Smackdown! they give them Victoria (fair enough) Hardcore Holly (crap) and other random people but still they take away the fast improving Miz and Smackdown's biggest tag team

Guest Craig
they take away the fast improving Miz and Smackdown's biggest tag team

Finlay and Hornswoggle have not been broken up. I think you are exaggerating Mr. Styles.

Guest Wolverine

Eugene. That's almost as good a draft pick as Torrie Wilson.

That's it, I can't take this anymore, I'm changing allegiance to EC-Dub.

Guest Redneck Messiah
I really hope they drop Jillian Hall's horrid singing gimmick. It started as a jab to Hogan but sadly they've kept the gimmick going without much substance. I liked Hall when she was JBL's assistant/manager sans the face growth thing :lol

Guest Redneck Messiah
I suppose Eugene will be a face considering they are lacking with faces right now. I wanted to see a funny Eugene heel run as I thought it had potential. They should have made him into a stalker type character that would be a PITA to both the faces and heels (I'd find that interesting if booked correctly). Dismore is a talented wrester and I wish they'd drop the whole Eugene thing but it looks like he's taking the "superhero wannabe" gimmick.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'm pleased Jillian is going to Raw, I found her very overrated in the ring, plus her Character is so hate able its great.

Guest FreeSpirit
Oh well at least I have MVP and Finlay on SmackDown to cheer for, as well as The New Breed on ECW.

Guest Danny Styles
the thing i don't understand is the commentators talking about how tag teams can be split up by the draft, yet Majors and Londrick have been drafted as a team!

Guest Slim Jim
The SmackDown tag title match at Vengeance will probably be Deuce and Domino vs The Major Brothers. Stellar.

Guest Wolverine
That's it, I can't take this anymore, I'm changing allegiance to EC-Dub.

I'm not actually joking anymore. Benoit, Elijah, Monty, Miz and now Nitro. Mmmmmm.

Guest Kanenite

WTF, Eugene to Smackdown. It's official Smackdown have been screwed, they've had some of their best stars taken away and been replaced with some alright but most dire Superstars. They've had King Booker, Mr Kennedy, Chris Benoit, Londrick and William Regal all drafted and in return they've had barely anything. Kenny Dykstra is probably the best pick for Smackdown and I hope he gets a decent push as he's got potential to be a star. The Major Bros I hold hope for aswell, they seem alright in the ring after about a month in WWE and they could be a decent addition to the Tag Team Division. But the rest is pretty meh considering the standard of talent they used to have and what it's mostly been replaced with. The only positive I can think of that is with their lack of Main Event talent now, they'll have to make some stars and it could be a great time to watch Smackdown.

RAW have got some great picks out of the draft, they'll more than likely be the top show to watch soon enough.

ECW got Chris Benoit which is a great addition and the rest are pretty sucky to watch. They'll probably continue with what they've been having to do and make some stars, most of which are crap.

Overall a bit of a crappy unbalanced draft and todays was crap bar a few, if it had been a more balanced trade it'd be a hell of a lot better.

Johnny Nitro to ECW, great for ECW and Nitro, he'll be a great addition to the roster, I hope he's Main Event talent soon enough.

Guest Citizen Kane
Wow, Nitro, didn't expect that one. Although it's good for him now he won't get lost in the shuffle on Raw.