Fan Clubs (beta)

Travellers

Guest A.C.

Most people know I'm a very liberal chap... But I do really hate travellers. I don't mean people who go to Asia for a year and get their heads shaved, I mean the ones who live in the UK in caravans and ruin any area they decide to park in within a matter of days. Rubbish, dog cr*p, the whole nine yards.

Why the post? Well the office that the company I work for owns overlooks the municipal playing fields behind the leisure centre and as Stuart and I were stood having a chat while looking out the window and three caravans, two vans suddenly arrived on the football pitch! Within five minutes the dogs are running about, the kids are playing and the gas cylinders are being plugged in. I await the weekend football matches with interest as there are LOADS of kids' and sunday league teams that use the facility.

Anyways, what does TWO think of them?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicole

They are constantly coming to the droitwich/worcester area, currently on our drive back to J's house, there is about 6 caravans, horses, dogs and dog kennels and the like on a "site" at the side of the road. Already the site looks like a **** tip, theres empty calor gas cans everywhere, and guaranteed when somebody tries to move them on they'll either kick up a fuss and talk in mushmush like they do or leave it in such a state that the council have to do a major clean up.

They came and plonked there arses behind the back of the local sport centre, and told the sport centre they should be able to use the showers. They charged them a pound each and left the water cold for them.

They are scummers. Why the hell have they got the right just to go where they want and create mess/hassle?

Edited by Nicole

Guest The Great Ahmar
Gyspies are scum. There was a girl who lived in one of those 'Traveller Sites' she stunk, had greasy hair and was just down right a horrible person. Oh and guess what she supported West Ham. It must be something with Gyspies in London, they all love West Ham. Edited by The Great Ahmar

Guest ahsatan

A lot of so called "travellers" now live in houses too. They maintain that they are travellers, yet they don't actually travel. Bizarre.

Anyway, I hate to generalise, but it's the agressiveness of some of these folk that I find hard to tolerate. I've seen it in my town, someone just happens to look at one, and they get "What you looking at? Take a f***ing foto". It's horrible.

Isn't "Traveller" actually a race? I've seen it on forms where you tick your race and one box was "Traveller descent".

Guest Nicole
We've got travellers living in houses round by us aswell Tash, slightly bizarre. The venom you get from them for just walking around your own town is bloody well disgusting.

Guest ahsatan

When I was a kid, I lived on an estate where there were some travellers in houses. My friend had a lamp in her bedroom. It was a Japanese lady, about 300mm high, holding the lamp above her head. Well, as with most things, one day the light part broke off and they threw it out in the rubbish.

A few days later, whilst walking to primary school, we saw it. Pride of place, slap bang in the middle of one of these traveller's living room window. Just the base of the Japanese lady. :lol

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'm sure the fact the girl was a he was worrying him/her more than his/her smell no?

Your jumping over me because I forgot to put a s in front of he!

Edited by The Great Ahmar

Guest Nicole
It's a totally different thing in my eyes. I don't see the local muslims causing havoc by basically shitting all over the place, giving people abuse and generally being scummy.

I dont see how saying you hate gypsies is any different to people saying they hate muslims?!

Lost for words...

Except for those words I just typed...

And those...

And so on...

Guest ahsatan
I don't think it's so much the race of travellers that people take issue with, more the mess and total disrespect for the community and possibly laws that a lot seem to have.