Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Wrestling moments that made you teary eyed?

The Fury

Guest carlyto1
The memorial shows for Eddie and Owen were sad but also Eddie and Benoit celebrating after Benoit won the title was emotional.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danny Styles
it didn't make me cry but watching Jeff Jarret's talk on his wife from iMPACT this week was pretty rough going just knowing what he had been through

Guest Gooneronastick
it didn't make me cry but watching Jeff Jarret's talk on his wife from iMPACT this week was pretty rough going just knowing what he had been through

Having only just watched it, I'd agree. I got a bit of a lump in my throat seeing Jeff talk about Jill like that and getting so emotional just mentioning her name. :sad:

Guest Gooneronastick
Well' date=' I am glad I didnt reply until now......[/quote']

There with you man.

As are we all.

These are the top 5 moments that spring to mind when i've shed a tear...

1. Eddie's Death

2. Eddie wins the WWE Title

3. Benoit's Death

4. Triple H returns in January 2000

5. Randy Orton wins the World Heavyweight Title

Now there's no mention here of Owen's passing, purely because it was so long ago for me that i truely can't remember how i felt

Guest DarkMatchJobber

1. The boyhood dream comes true for Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania after he defeats Bret Hart to become WWF champion for the first time.

2. The Eddie Guerrero music video narrated by the Johnny Cash song Hurt.

3. Hollywood Hogan wins the undisputed title.

4) The death of Eddie Guerrero.

I've never flat out bawled whilst watching a wrestling show, but the Eddie tributes made me teary. It wasn't the music so much but when it panned over the wrestlers, and some of them were crying, and then like DraVen said they showed that kid. That got to me.

Then they had the video tributes from the wrestlers, and Chavo and Benoit's were hard to watch. And of course at the end when Cena left the belt on Eddie's shirt.

A very emotional show.