• Wrestlemania 17
    • Wrestlemania 18
    • Wrestlemania 19
    • Wrestlemania 20
    • Wrestlemania 21
    • Wrestlemania 22
    • Wrestlemania 23

Guest the HiTman
I thought you were speaking in general terms, i.e. if you haven't seen something then you can't dislike it. I take it you were simply talking about things on TV or video/DVD.

I was taking your comment in the broadest terms possible, in that there are things that don't have to be seen to be disliked, i.e. radio presenters.

Fair enough, I was being specific to something you have to see and I know this is a bit pedantic, but with reference to radio presenters; they would need to be 'heard' to be liked/disliked, so you can't dislike something you haven't seen/heard. :xyx

Guest The Beltster

I think we all know and knew from the start that WrestleMania X-Seven is going to win this thing. Even though it is grossly overrated IMO.

I'll save you the time running a Rumble one too: 1992 will win. Which is nonsense to me aswell, and that was overrated also, to me.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Im not so sure about the 1992 Rumble being a sure winner.

Some have not seen it and therefore, despite the fact that some dont like that people do this, they will vote it out.

Personally, I think 2001 or 2002 or 2007 all have good chances.

WM 17 may be the winner here, but 19 and 22 are looking good.

I think a sure fire winner is the 2002 Survivor Series when it comes to the Survivor Series poll. I think that PPV was perfect. And the surprising thing is that it didnt have any Survivor Series Elimination matches on the card.

Guest The Beltster
1987 - 1990 wouldnt be my choice for Survivor Series, after that it wasnt the same. 1990 was awesome.

You know I was thinking considering all the fighting and such, we should pick say 5 matches from youtube, meaning everyone can watch them, and then vote for what you think is the best match.

So 5 legendary matches, that we all can watch, thus no excuse and strange voting and who knows might lead to something interesting?

Anyone think that may be a good idea?

Guest SuperKick Kid
You know I was thinking considering all the fighting and such, we should pick say 5 matches from youtube, meaning everyone can watch them, and then vote for what you think is the best match.

So 5 legendary matches, that we all can watch, thus no excuse and strange voting and who knows might lead to something interesting?

Sounds like a good idea, but the real question is.....Which Matches?

Guest dpddave
Warrior vs hogan without question HAS to be on the list...it was the biggest match in the history of the business

Well anyone who's good at digging around youtube may well decide that.

I'm just thinking these best ever threads always turn into "whats the best PPV of recent memory" because unsurprisingly they are the ones which the majority of people have seen. Not everyone is Beltmark and seen Survivor Series 87 and really enjoyed.

Now to me, I think to really see what demographic the people of this sire fit into and to properly judge, would be to give everyone access to a selectio from different eras, then they can judge and we can actually have proper discussion over why someone doesn't like something compared to "well I've never seen it".

Can do a range of styles, puro, high flying, hardcore, power based, squash etc whatever, or a range of promotions, a range of era's, a range of type of matches, then everyone gets to see the same thing and can vote accordingly.

Currently these best of PPV threads can be predicted before you even start. Either ones with best word of mouth will win or a modern one will. Let people actually watch the match, and then judge from that, unbias verdict.

What do we all think?

Guest Wolverine

Still unhappy about 8 and 13 being voted off. You all suck.

This round, I voted for everything except 17, 19 and 23.

I think it's a great idea, mate. Not to butt in, as your idea sounds great, but how about copying the format the music club uses, just to ensure that people will watch everything and not just ones which suit them. Get a list of people interested and from there everyone nominates one match, which the other people review.

Nice idea. I'm interested, for sure.

I think this is a fantastic idea. If it gets up and running, I'll be a part of it.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I think it's a great idea, mate. Not to butt in, as your idea sounds great, but how about copying the format the music club uses, just to ensure that people will watch everything and not just ones which suit them. Get a list of people interested and from there everyone nominates one match, which the other people review.

Nice idea. I'm interested, for sure.

I think that was tried a few months ago on here. I dont think it worked mainly because watching a PPV is a lot more time consuming than listening to songs. And getting a hold of it might be difficult as well.

I think that was tried a few months ago on here. I dont think it worked mainly because watching a PPV is a lot more time consuming than listening to songs. And getting a hold of it might be difficult as well.
I don't think he meant that we watch the entire PPV, but instead watch one match and rate that match.

Guest Dave7g

I tried to do something like it, but it died on it's arse because youtube etc. wasn't as good back then, also linking to youtube matches was banned.

Anyway what the hell is going on here with this poll. WM VII, VIII, X, XII, and XIII are gone but all the recent one's are in.

Damn this Cena era.