Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Sid to rule WWE again?

Guest Marshall Mac D

Guest Marshall Mac D
- Most of the wrestlers from all three brands, all of whom have to be there, had no idea this coming week's Raw was going to be a three-hour funeral show for Vince McMahon until they saw the graphics on TV.

- In a move that will likely add more fuel to the speculation of a possible Sid WWE comeback, WWE.com has added a profile on him in the WWE Alumni section.

It was recently reported that Sid was keeping himself in shape and interested in making a comeback to WWE. Also, WWE added the following text at the end of his bio: "It is uncertain whether or not the self proclaimed "master and ruler of the world" will ever be able to return to action full-time or inside a WWE ring. However, if he ever steps back inside the squared circle, WWE Superstars watch out! For Sid could be master and ruler of the world once again."

Partial Credits: Wrestling Observer

So what do you think if wwe does do who killed or try to kill mcmahon role could it be sid ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely liked Sid, ok he wasn't the best to step in the ring but his second WWE stint was great. Particularly the 4 way angle with Taker, Bret and Austin.

Wasn't that Vader?

Sid is well Sid. He'd be pointless now though. Broken down wreck (and he wasn't a super worker in his prime was he?) and he's nearly 50. Thus whats the point?

Guest MojoPogo
Wasn't that Vader?

Sid is well Sid. He'd be pointless now though. Broken down wreck (and he wasn't a super worker in his prime was he?) and he's nearly 50. Thus whats the point?

Hey! Vader was better than people gave him credit for! Sure he was stiff as hell, and poorly booked in WWE, but still........Boo hiss! As for a Sid comeback? Hmmm....if he's in shape, why not!

Actually I meant the 4 way feud part.

To be fair Sid was awfully dull in the ring, but his squashes in the early 90's were spectacular and his promos were always fun, mainly cause you werent sure if he'd go insane or just mess it up.

Guest MojoPogo
Actually I meant the 4 way feud part.

To be fair Sid was awfully dull in the ring, but his squashes in the early 90's were spectacular and his promos were always fun, mainly cause you werent sure if he'd go insane or just mess it up.

Agreed. It'll be a ride and a half if nothing else!!! But then, it might all be BS....

Guest The Beltster
his promos were always fun, mainly cause you werent sure if he'd go insane or just mess it up.
I remember him asking JR if he could start his promo over again because he messed it up while they were live...I also remember Sid telling Nash he had half the brain Nash has...awesome! :lol

Guest Dave7g

I only think of one match, when the Garden turned on the annoying babyface Michaels and cheered the bejesus out of Sid, almost a prelude to every Cena match.

I loved Sid from that day forth.

I only think of one match, when the Garden turned on the annoying babyface Michaels and cheered the bejesus out of Sid, almost a prelude to every Cena match.

Every Cena match in your mind, right? Lets save the humourous hyperbole to Kevin Nash and the real comedians.

You're wrong anyway. The pre-cursor was when the crowd booed Hulk Hogan at the 1992 Royal Rumble and cheered when he was eliminated.. by Sid, I believe.

All the more reason to hire Sid.

Guest The Beltster
The only reason the crowd booed Hogan is because he helped Flair, not because they preferred Sid. Thats my opinion and it shall never be changed :lol