Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Sid to rule WWE again?

Guest Marshall Mac D

Particularly the 4 way angle with Taker, Bret and Austin.
Wasn't that Vader?
In the run up to Wrestlemania 13, all four men were involved in each others' storylines.

The only reason the crowd booed Hogan is because he helped Flair, not because they preferred Sid. Thats my opinion and it shall never be changed :lol
He wasn't helping Flair when Sid dumped him out...in fact he was kicking Flair like a scalded mule.

I like Sid, always have and always will. Even his short ECW run was decent. Especially when he tried to kill John Kronus.

Guest carlyto1
whoooo! Sid coming back would be great. He would destroy Cena (hopefully). Not the greatest wrestler ever but come on there have been worse ones.

Guest FreeSpirit
I cant say that I would be filled with excitement if Sid came back, but I would give him a fair chance. I think he would be really good if he was a muscle member of a faction.

Guest The Beltster
He wasn't helping Flair when Sid dumped him out...in fact he was kicking Flair like a scalded mule.
After Sid dumped Hogan out, Hogan grabbed his arm and helped Flair eliminate him to win the WWF title.

People were booing moreso because they were pissed that Hogan helped Flair win the title rather than because they didnt like Hogan. Every other second of that match where Hogan was present, he was cheered like crazy.

Hogans boo's only really started in WCW.

After Sid dumped Hogan out, Hogan grabbed his arm and helped Flair eliminate him to win the WWF title.

People were booing moreso because they were pissed that Hogan helped Flair win the title rather than because they didnt like Hogan. Every other second of that match where Hogan was present, he was cheered like crazy.

Hogans boo's only really started in WCW.

The cheered Sid throwing Hogan out, which had nothing to do with Hogan helping Flair. I get that they booed Hogan when he helped Flair, which was such a "sore-loser" thing for a top babyface to do, but before he did that, Hogan may not have been booed, but there was a lot of cheers when he was eliminated.

The only reason the crowd booed Hogan is because he helped Flair, not because they preferred Sid. Thats my opinion and it shall never be changed :lol

No they booed him because they were sick of him being shoved down their throats every week for years. However it was only a minor part of the audience that was booing anyway. That's my opinion and it shall never be altered even slightly.

I would mark like a little Girl if Sid comes back. Sid is the best technician ever Sid makes Chris Benoit look like Mike Knox. Sid is the best brawler ever he makes Undertaker look like Henry Goodwin. Sid is the best World champion ever he makes John Cena look like... ... Um John Cena. Sid is the greatest orater in history he makes Rock sound like Torrie Wilson. Sid is the sexiest beast to ever lace up boots he makes... ... no wait.

Guest DanielFullard

Yeah Sid is one of those workers I would like to see back in some capacity. I remember seeing a Shoot with him a few years back when he said he could still do a huge job for the WWE now in a non-wrestling capacity.

Would be good to see him even if it was just a one-off.

As people have said he went a long way with not much talent but he managed to stay over and his promos were always...interesting.

Guest Redneck Messiah

If only Mr. McMahon was stabbed with a pair of scissors instead of being blown up we'd all know who did it. :P

I wouldn't mind seeing Sid back in WWE for a short term deal. He's not the greatest and is getting older but still has some entertainment value. I liked when he messed up his interviews as it provided some unintentional good humor.

Wasn't that Vader?

Sid is well Sid. He'd be pointless now though. Broken down wreck (and he wasn't a super worker in his prime was he?) and he's nearly 50. Thus whats the point?

When i referred to the four way i meant four way angle not the fatal four way match. At this point i believe Vader was teaming with mick against Owen and Bulldog.

The angle i'm on about was the crossover of storylines that culminated the week before Wrestlemania in a Sid v Bret cage match for the title.

In the run up to Wrestlemania 13, all four men were involved in each others' storylines.

The angle i'm on about was the crossover of storylines that culminated the week before Wrestlemania in a Sid v Bret cage match for the title.
Already covered for you Bub.