Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Trinity Released

TPIB

Credit: WWE.com

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Trinity. We wish her the best in all future endeavors.

I know no one cares and I don't really care, but I felt it should be reported. Trinity's real name is Stephanie Finochio.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't make a difference to WWE television, so it won't really affect my enjoyment of the shows.

But imagine the matches.

Trinity v Chrsity Hemme

Trinity v So Cal Val

Trinity v Gail Kim

Trinity v Miss Jackie

Trinity v Bruce, if they ever bring him back.

Guest FreeSpirit
Credit: WWE.com

I know no one cares and I don't really care, but I felt it should be reported. Trinity's real name is Stephanie Finochio.

I got to admit I forgot she even worked for WWE, but good luck to her in whatever she decides on next.

Guest MastersGonads
Was there really any point in telling us this?

Was there any point for you being an arse, and trying to be clever by posting this....

And just to answer your question....I just google searched her real name and found this awesome picture of a pie chart

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/jordanpalk/piechart.gif

So I guess there was a point in posting it........As Im loving my pie chart!

No more spamming up this thread, please; especially with ridiculous pie charts

Trinity is no real loss. On an hour's broadcast, you're not going to be able to fit her in so it makes perfect sense to release her. If they wanted to use her, they could have shifted her to Raw in the draft to spice up the Women's division, but this was clearly not the case

Guest The Beltster

Shame, she has an amazing body and is not only much better looking than most of the other WWE hags but she is more talented too.

Par for the course with WWE: Out with the good, in with the bad.

Guest Gooneronastick
Trinity gone, must be almost time for another pointless bimb.......sorry, WWE Raw Diva Search competition.

She did valet duty for the FBI a few times, but that was about it. She suffers from what I call 'Ms Brooks Syndrome', which means that the body is damn fine, but there is something not quite right about the face.

The 'something not quite right' is that she had a face like a smacked arse. And not even a nice smacked arse. I had no idea she was still around, thought they shipped her out in the spring cleaning a few weeks back. I still have no idea why they actually hired her in the first place.