Fan Clubs (beta)

Car on fire crashes into Glasgow airport

Guest Inno

It could be anywhere. Whose even to say it will be a major city, it could be somewhere no one thinks off like Alton Towers etc

I always thought terror tactics would work best if they attacked small villages as well. Make sure nobody ever felt safe anywhere.

Anyway.....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
:lol

Oh look, someone burning to death, lets batter them senseless while they are unable to fight back, and in fact will be instead trying to put out the flames before being taken to a hospital then a jail cell.

To be fair, even while on fire he was attacking the cops, and trying to get other potential explosives out of the boot. Trying to finish the job i'd expect.....methinks i shall be a smidgen more careful when i travel from here on in.:sad:

Guest Inno
O John of Smeaton / When will we see your like again / That fought and panned in / two al qaeda men / And stood against him / Osama’s army / And sent him homeward / Tae think again

The sad thing is, I was at the conference they held when they very first started the channel under a different name. It was the conference in which Rory and Wendy announced their initial plans. Rory flipped the V fingers all the time.

Guest Twig
The sad thing is, I was at the conference they held when they very first started the channel under a different name. It was the conference in which Rory and Wendy announced their initial plans. Rory flipped the V fingers all the time.

Peace sign, or the Star Trek Vulcan sign?

Guest Twig
American peace, British f*** off sign.

really? f off? I knew it was victory in japan, but damn. Good to know if I'm ever abroad