Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

I watched Survivor Series 2003 again this afternoon, because I felt like it, and I still love it to bits. I love the period of very late 2003 into 2004 in wrestling, simply because it was when I started watching it.

Same here, watching Halloween Havoc 99 and Survivor Series 99 always gives me goosebumps. Especially during video packages where it might show a clip from the very first Nitro/Raw I saw.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
Same here, watching Halloween Havoc 99 and Survivor Series 99 always gives me goosebumps. Especially during video packages where it might show a clip from the very first Nitro/Raw I saw.

I still remember the first thing I saw of Raw, it was Booker T backstage volunteering for Austin's SS Team. I want to find it.

Guest The Joker
Is this a spoiler for RAW this week? If so, then tut-tut Mr Genner.

I dont think it is, seeing as they were on Raw last week. They have also been on in the past weeks too due to the following PPV - Survivor Series. So he was mostly referring to the Finaly/Kennedy vs Mysterio/Hardy match last week.

But I think they should go back to how it was, having all Superstars as one brand. Triple H would boost up SmackDown!'s ratings, and so would Batista if he was on Raw. Seeing as Batista was literally made on Raw and loves being there himself.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I was talking about the Smackdown participation over the last few weeks and not referring to this week's RAW which I do not discuss outside of the spoilers thread until after the deadline day.

Spot on. I think the phrase 'Diva' is worse though. That really makes my stomach turn.

My random comment? Received WM 8 through the post yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Hart v Piper was awesome, as was Savage v Flair. As with the '92 Rumble, Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon made the whole show ten times better with their commentary. IIRC, it was the last WM to feature both of those together. In my opinion, they are easily the best play-by-play/colour combination ever put together. Have WM 7 and Summerslams 90/91 to get through now!

Don't forget that show features Lex Luger drinking a glass of tall milk, and it's absolutley live too, 100%.

Don't forget that show features Lex Luger drinking a glass of tall milk, and it's absolutley live too, 100%.

Oh yeah, that was wonderful. As much as I love The Brain, he was definitely at the point of orgasm when talking about Lugers bod.

My random comment? Received WM 8 through the post yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Hart v Piper was awesome, as was Savage v Flair.

I think 'what the hell, use the bell' is a sound philosophy for life we could all learn from. Thank you, Mr. Heenan.

They released "Live in Italy", and I read it in the Silvervision magazine, so I'm not surprised, but not interested, either. The "Live in Italy" DVD cover is pretty much the same, only, obviously, it has Orton RKO'ing Cena, and the italian flag instead of Union Jack on the writing.

Guest SuperKick Kid
I think 'what the hell, use the bell' is a sound philosophy for life we could all learn from. Thank you, Mr. Heenan.

It is such a shame at what has become of one of the best in the biz.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I am buying it for the one hour Cena Michaels match as that does not seem to be released on any other dvd

Sucks that they didn't release the Raw/ECW/SD with the 60 minute match, I want to watch the Smackdown I was at.

Guest The Great Ahmar
Its released as an extra if you look at the special features. Or do you mean the whole smackdown then yea your screwed!

Yeah I didn't see that at first, but I meant the shows from April. They probably never will release it seeing as 'he who won't be named' was on it and get a good scrap with MVP (Which is part of the reason I want it TBH) I'll have to get it enough way I suppose :)

Guest The Great Ahmar
I re-watched it again for like the 17th time and Bryan Danielson vs. Go Shiozaki is still awesome. I mean go out of you're way, turn off the phone, lock the door and watch the damn thing awesome. Probably with the Backlash Main Event a forgot MOTYC.