Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slim Jim
Awsome Kongs Sit out power bomb is far better that the Batistia bomb

Awesome Kong vs Undertaker in Hell in a Cell is a match I want to see.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I'm so sick of Cena haters.

I dont mean this as bait to anyone on here at all, I'm actually talking about my brother.

He watched WM22 and started complaining to me about how crappy the booking of the ME was (Cena/HHH), which should have been a warning sign to me to GTF away from him. But then he puts RVD/Cena in and continues to spurt bullcrap, like "Elijah Burke vs John Cena in a boxing match: who would win?" "How many Olympic Gold Medals does John Cena have?" (as if to say that proves something) and "All he does is strike, and you just said his punches are crap, therefore, he cant wrestle.." and "He should have held the title for 4 days after WM" (instead of for most of the past 2 years) and etc and etc. I asked him how many MOTYCs Kurt Angle has had this year, and he replied something about how "Angle held all 3 titles at once, including the World Title!" Just real stupid stuff like that which started to get old 12 months ago, which I shouldnt bite at but I do.

I just find it unbelievable that someone as intelligent as my brother is still convinced that John Cena cant wrestle, and shouldnt have had the belt. I said a few weeks ago that anyone who thought that needs their head examined. Well God damn, I've found such a person in my own house.

I'm so sick of Cena haters.

I dont mean this as bait to anyone on here at all, I'm actually talking about my brother.

He watched WM22 and started complaining to me about how crappy the booking of the ME was (Cena/HHH), which should have been a warning sign to me to GTF away from him. But then he puts RVD/Cena in and continues to spurt bullcrap, like "Elijah Burke vs John Cena in a boxing match: who would win?" "How many Olympic Gold Medals does John Cena have?" (as if to say that proves something) and "All he does is strike, and you just said his punches are crap, therefore, he cant wrestle.." and "He should have held the title for 4 days after WM" (instead of for most of the past 2 years) and etc and etc. I asked him how many MOTYCs Kurt Angle has had this year, and he replied something about how "Angle held all 3 titles at once, including the World Title!" Just real stupid stuff like that which started to get old 12 months ago, which I shouldnt bite at but I do.

I just find it unbelievable that someone as intelligent as my brother is still convinced that John Cena cant wrestle, and shouldnt have had the belt. I said a few weeks ago that anyone who thought that needs their head examined. Well God damn, I've found such a person in my own house.

You didn't mention how Jurt Angles IWGP World Championship title belt was stolen by Brock Lesnar, and won in a sham of a non-sanctioned title match by Kurt Angle?

And while he was talking about title belts you could've thrown in his face that John Cena's customized WWE Championship has officially replaced the previous belt, being worn by three other champions.

Guest Al Stevens
Awesome Kong vs Undertaker in Hell in a Cell is a match I want to see.

Well in a way the WWE have got that booked tonight because Batista is a bit of a tit

:lol

Guest DarkMatchJobber
You didn't mention how Jurt Angles IWGP World Championship title belt was stolen by Brock Lesnar, and won in a sham of a non-sanctioned title match by Kurt Angle?

And while he was talking about title belts you could've thrown in his face that John Cena's customized WWE Championship has officially replaced the previous belt, being worn by three other champions.

I'll pay top dollar to see Jurt Angle sign with WWE,he must be better than his more famous brother :lol

Guest Al Stevens
I wish that WWE would just trust the Wrestlers to come up with there own stuff, i watched some old CM Punk ROH promos and they blew me away

Guest Jimmy Redman
Heels are screwed.

"You dumb b****, I'm not holding a microphone, are you f***in stupid?!"

You reminded me of this, still absolutely hilarious.

Guest Da Showstoppa
Heels are screwed.

I am still hoping the georgia state thing is a wind up. If it comes to pass, WWE will never wrestle there again - and of course there's the risk that other state athletic comissions will follow.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

The ultimate solution will be WWE broadcasting RAW,Smackdown and ECW live from their very own space station orbiting the moon,that way they won't be held back by regulations,gravity or the US government.

Think of the ratings,WWE would be the highest rated programme in the solar system!

Is SSOS's avatar/sig spoiling Survivor Series? If he is, he's a despicable rapscallion whom I shall henceforth repudiate.

Negative my dear friend.