Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuperKick Kid
When will we get a US Congress bashing character on WWE television :lol

Congress doesn't need any further bashing.

The current approval rating for Congress is 11%

That's the lowest it has ever been.

I do too. I think its because I find him to be a self absorbed, lame-ass b******, who is the biggest mark for himself I've ever seen. I mean, no offense toward his career or his accomplishments or anything. But these days as when he makes an appearance it makes me cringe, and as I say, he's just the biggest mark for himself.

I hope you're not basing that on his cheesy on-screen TV character. Cuz in all his shoots that I've heard and seen he seems pretty down ot earth to me.

It's strange, people diss Ric Flair because he pretty much 'lost' all of his money. On the other hand, people diss Mick Foley because he saved all of his money.

I think people care too much about other people's money.

Guest dpddave
It's strange, people diss Ric Flair because he pretty much 'lost' all of his money. On the other hand, people diss Mick Foley because he saved all of his money.

I think you care too much about people who care too much about other people's money.

They really know how to too shoot the Great Khali. The camera's positioned like four feet away, and a foot below the eyeline of Khali's interpreter... and it makes Khali look like he's 12 freaking feet tall.

I was bored, and was checking out the No Mercy line up last year, and I was reminded of another great Matt Hardy feud that is all but forgotten. The Matt Hardy/Gregory Helms rivalry. They fought 350 million times and it was all just to see who was better, much like Matt/MVP. Good times.

Random I know, but hey, that's why this thread is here.

EDIT - And just for the hell of it, a link to one of their backstage segments which set up a match with UNDERTAKER. It's almost like someone looked at the Matt/Helms feud and said "How can we make this better with less 1 on 1 matches?" and the result was Matt vs MVP.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I hope you're not basing that on his cheesy on-screen TV character. Cuz in all his shoots that I've heard and seen he seems pretty down ot earth to me.

I'm basing it on his book (the first one, I've only read that one).

Meh, I've never complained about Flair spending his money. He was the Nature Boy every night for 30 years, sure he pissed all his money down the toilet but damn he probably had a lot of fun doing it.

Foley does need to buy some new clothes though, the cheapskate.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'd love WWE to start recording house shows like they did back in the day or future release on WWE 24/7. I'd also like for them to record a few matches at certain other non-televised events and do DVDs like the old Supertapes and US Rampage things.

Guest John Hancock
It wouldn't be Ric Falir if he DIDN'T waste his money. He's living the character, and you've got to love him for it.