Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest DarkMatchJobber

In this month's Powerslam it was revealed that Batista admitted to enjoying a 'physical relationship' with Melina in his autobiography Batista Unleashed.

The nerve of the guy,is he trying to goad John Morrison or what?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Article on Wrestling 101 by Caliber Winfield:

How ya living, kids? It’s your boy, the 9-milli packin-never-slackin-straight-attackin PHD in thug-captain-astronaut, Caliber Winfield. I know you’re salivating for the hot new Monday Nyquil, which is basically sex for your eyes. This week around, I’m going to discuss just what I find wrong in the world of pro-wrestling these days. My thoughts will probably go back at least a year, as well. And I’ll get into some detail about what I think should have been done. I am the expert, duh.

> MN: What I Find Wrong in the World of Pro-Wrestling

:xyx

Just thought I'd let you guys know, ROHwrestling.com has Bret Hart's and Jericho's book on their site. Shipping is usually cheap and quick, on a plus side Jericho's book is about $17.95 which is something like 9 to 10 quid but the Bret Book is $34.95!

Where abouts on the site...

Ah, just link me, please :D

I can find the Bret one, but not Jericho's...

That sale looked mint there was like 35% off if it had been a week later it might have tempted me although my ROH supplier would not have been happy :D

Guest The Great Ahmar
It's been 13 years since Art Barr died. Such a shame, he was such a great heel, he would have done well in ECW, WCW or WWE.

Hence why he's pretty much slept with anything female within a 5 mile radius, as he so charmingly details in his book.

Yeah, he is pretty deep in the closet, huh? :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/cashmelville/savage1.jpg

Ohhhhhhh Yeah...DIG IT!?

holy crap. it worked for Nash but going natural just makes Savage look 90.

Guest The Beltster
Hence why he's pretty much slept with anything female within a 5 mile radius, as he so charmingly details in his book.
Obviously I dont think he is a homosexual, although a man with a tatoo around his belly button screams camp to me.