Fan Clubs (beta)

Your thoughts on Members Part III???

King

Guest Christof
Get off his d*ck will you, just because he's your buddy and you like him, doesnt mean he isnt an ass who winds up most everybody else. Its as if your his g/f who cant take other people saying he is a moron. :lol

Dude, take your head out of your own ass as that was meant in cheek.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moobs

Inno - Seems like a good enough bloke. Also seems to have the hang of this humour thing, too.

wyndorf - Doesn't seem to be around that much anymore.

Draven Cage - Don't see an awful lot of his posts, but that's mainly due to me currently residing in the Other Sports Forum.

Darkstar - Good bloke, good moderator.

Ray - Needs to put his camera on more often, but other than that, he's a good lad.

ahsatan - Good poster, no problems with her.

Christof - Same as above, minus the her.

Miss T - Quite cool.

A.C. - Haven't seen him for an eternity.

BeltMark - Good debater.

Nimf - Coolage.

Antihero - I like Antihero, his posts are usually very good and he also seems quite handy with wit.

Craig - :good222:

Slim Jim Nice. Cool. Sliz.

Chachnian Rebel - Don't see an awful lot of his posts.

Drake - Seems nice enough, the Other Sports Forum wouldn't be the same without him!

SuperKick Kid - Coolage.

BRM - Has a good knowledge of football.

Twig He be jammin'.

Evil Gringo - Good poster, always informative.

Darkette - Cool@hotmail.com

Popsi - Coolage.

Adrenaline Rush - Top bloke, one of the best posters on here. A fellow Geordie, too.

Jimmy Redman - Cool.

Jack - Good poster, knows his stuff.

Gothic Angel - Cool.

Mr. Perfect - Arsenal, Spurs, Arsenal, Spurs!?

Boyo - Top bloke.

Naitch - See above.

Nicole - Seems alright.

King - Top bloke, has a good knowledge of sports. An integral part of the Other Sports Forum!

Proudy - Coolage@yahoo.co.uk

Telf - Seems nice.

The Great Jungta - Top bloke, never fails to get his point across. His posts always make for an interesting read.

OMAR DAYS - Loves Tevez, and who can blame him?

TGO - Alright, good poster.

Colin - Seems quite arrogant, but he's alright.

Burakio - He's alright.

Anime_Otaku - Nice bloke.

PHIZZLE - As above.

Chris2K - Haven't seen a lot of his posts recently, but he seems quite cool.

Kanenite - Yeah, he's cool.

MastersGonad - He's alright.

Wolverine - He's so crazaayy.

Saz - Sav with added 'Z'.

Kurtmark - Cool@aol.com

Ravenmark - Decent bloke.

Nemesis Enforcer - Don't know that much, to be honest..

Rog - Seems alright.

Mr. Perfect - I did like Mr. P but he went away and came back with a bad attitude, or it came across that way.

Thats pretty much right, for anyone whos wondering why ive been acting like a jackass recently (well not so much now, but over the past few months) is because when i moved house and i was back around my friends again i saw it as an oppurtunity to distance myself from the internet/wrestling forums & wrestling in general and start going out more to get over my stupid agoraphobia, so i did and i guess it just get me a bad attitude towards wrestling & the whole "forum" & chatroom thing, i guess i still have that bad attitude but i wish not to show it anymore, we all know i dont like or watch wrestling anymore so i dont need to keep saying it, my apologies to anyone ive pissed off.

Guest MastersGonads

First Can I say, the list below are all people who have been repped the most, so everyone must be doing something right, but the list below are what make TWO the place it is....

Inno Havent really got to know Inno more than the BIIIG question, but that always makes me chuckle, and the fact from General Chat, he seems to have turned his life around, is something that will always gain respect from me

Wyndorf I enjoy reading his posts, and will not actively avoid reading them. Feel at times he steps in on his Missus's arguments, but to be fair who wouldnt!?

Draven Cage Top bloke off TWO and as pedantic and scary off the site as he is on it. But his enthusiasm and knowledge of wrestling is what makes TWO the site it is, and I respect him that he cares so much about the sport

Darkstar Was a big help when I first started on here, and as always been very supportive when needed, he is a match for anyone in the Debating stakes and has put me straight many a time

Ray Shocking Hair!! (Im sorry but it is!!) But anyone who is prepared to take on the Newsletter and Produce it to its high quality every month deserves recognition..

Ahsatan I will echo the comments of Wyndorf's above in the backing up stakes, but I like to read her posts and have always found she has a blanced view on most things

Christof Well everyone knows my feelings on Chris. Were not a good combination on here, but he is genuine, has taken the time to befriend off TWO, and He is my cup of tea ideologies wise!

Miss T Fiesty, Argumentive, Strong, and hell of a looker!! I can say no more about the girl than...One day!!

A.C. I would comment but I know as much about the person or there thoughts as I do, the first time I signed on!

BeltMark What this guy doesnt know about Hogan isnt worth knowing! Can be Uber annoying on argument front, but he always puts his argument across even if is dress sense is a bit out there!!

Nimf I don’t have enough good things to say about her. She is kind, funny, slightly strange at times, but she has been a rock to me off TWO recently, and I would do anything for her!!

Antihero Come to know him through Nimf recently, and he is a good lad, whose points always are balanced and make good sense

Craig Just hilarious, not enough Craig on TWO in my opinion….

Slim Jim He is in the Murph/Danny Styles band of posters for me! Always there to correct you, but also put across good arguments, and where at first I wasn’t a fan, Slowing now seeing the way of the Slim!

Chachnian Rebel Dave, I would say is my arch nemesis on TWO! As seen where he call’s me Vince’s toilet attendant, which shows his view on pretty much everything WWE to be fair! I give him too much respect to insult because like Draven Cage his enthusiasm for wrestling is impressive, he knows his stuff and for that he earns Kudos from me

Drake Like many have mentioned previously, 2 things come to mind with Drake, Nitro and Barca! His posts are always informative, his passion for football like mine is what stands him out, and its always interesting to see his pictures and see culturally where different posters come from

SuperKick Kid Got to know SKK, through Chat, and where his posts aren’t something I actively look out for, on the flip side, they are not something I avoid.

BRM Met BRM in London, for the last Raw Tapings, Nice guy off TWO and like Drake, a football lover, so that always makes him popular in my book!

Twig Hant really engaged in many debates with Twig, but he is always there, his posts are informative, and anyone with Dreads like that I can get along with!

Evil Gringo Apart from in the ‘Other Sports’ forum, like Twig above, haven’t engaged much with him, but again, his posts on football are knowledgeable, and he is a respected member of TWO

Darkette Not much known about this little lady, apart from she is Darkstar’s other half! But her pictures always makes me smile, so that cant be a bad thing!

Popsi Only recently have, I engaged with Popsi on a few forums, our views are pretty similar on quite a few things, and thus it makes debating a pleasure not a chore!

Adrenaline Rush Really good poster, if its not wrestling or football, his posts are balanced, worth reading, and he seems really genuine both on and off TWO. I have a lot of time for people like Adrenaline, and he is a fixture of TWO that makes this place, worth visiting

Jimmy Redman Don’t know much about Jimmy at all, bgut like Drake, Its always interesting to see how far posters of TWO are from, and the universal appeal wrestling has

Jack Havent engaged in debate with Jack much, but he is one of those Posters that I will instantly read his posts if I see them, because they are normally very informative and he knows his stuff

Gothic Angel Don’t know much at all about Gothic Angel, but she has been here for a lot longer than me, and her reps are high, so for that fact she gains my respect

Mr. Perfect Used to really respect his views, and they way he would debate all things WWE to the hilt, but now he seems to post to stir trouble (slightly hypocritical from me I know) while the original Mr Perfect was a much better member

Moobs Football lover, and as a regular of the Other Sports forum, his knowledge and passion for football and in particular the Toon, immediately makes him a poster that I would look out for when it comes to Football

Boyo Like Gothic Angel, don’t know a great deal about Boyo, but again his reps are high, so that earns respect from me

Naitch Again one of the group of posters on here that I would look out for when he posts, both witty but informative, I enjoy reading his posts a lot!!

Nicole Don’t know a great deal about Nicole but with her posts, I always enjoy reading them, and not actively avoiding them, which cant be bad….right!?

King Well he maybe not a fan of me! But anyone who likes his wrestling, Football and Golf, is all good in my book. Really enjoy reading his posts in the ‘Other Sports’ forum and someone, I quite enjoy debating football with

Proudy Speak to Proudy on and off, nice bloke and a good regular poster on TWO

Telf More Telf posts, would make me a lot more happy! Always have enjoyed reading Telf’s posts and having met him off TWO as well, a nice guy away from the forums as well

The Great Jungta Cant say enough about Jungta, his posts are always balanced, informative, and his passion to debate his point and the way he does it, is excellent, he is probably in the best 3 posters on TWO because of this, and I always find it pleasure to read his posts.

OMAR DAYS Good, regular poster, whose posts I enjoy reading, both on wrestling and especially on Football

TGO I would comment but I know as much about the person or there thoughts as I do, the first time I signed on!

Colin Don’t see Colin about the forums much, but when I have spoken to him in chat, always been very pleasant, like Drav and others has been around for an age, and for that, earns my respect

Burakio His humour on TWO is very similar to mine, and from all accounts, top bloke off it! Also his posts on football in the ‘Other Sports’ forums, are ones I will actively read

Anime_Otaku Don’t know much about Anime, but from the posts I have read, have always been good, and is well respected by others

PHIZZLE I would comment but I know as much about the person or there thoughts as I do, the first time I signed on!

Chris2K I know very little Chris2K, but as a Senior Moderator, he gains my respect, for policing TWO

Kanenite Like Moobs, he loves his football, which always, makes him someone whose posts I want to read. This doesn’t translate so much when it comes to views on wrestling, but his posts always make sense, even if our views are slightly differential

MastersGonad Many will judge me on my postings recently, which have I would suggest have skewed views slightly!! I may be a little brash, a little arrogant, but I hope some of the stuff I post is informative to some!

Wolverine Pretty much the same as Kaneite and Moobs. Havent engaged or debated with Wolverine much, but I do enjoy reading his posts in the ‘Other Sports’ forum

Saz Lost weight!!!

Kurtmark We had our issues when I first started posting, but as time has gone on, I have found myself agreeing with his viewpoint more and more. Like others his love and enthusiasm for the sport he loves (wrestling!) is something that only gains respect from me!

Ravenmark Really enjoy reading his posts on music. As a big massive music and gig fan, reading a balanced view on music and musical tastes, with out being condescending or judgemental is something I really respect

Nemesis Enforcer I am sure a really nice guy away from the site, But for continual posts, I think we are far away from each other on the spectrum in our views on things. I respect that he argues his points, in the face of hard facts, against presumptions. For me he is a typical wrestling ‘fan’ and his posts display this, while for me, its not about the wrestling, but how things look!

Rog Havent engaged much in debate with Rog, but like others he is well respected and that gains Kudos from me!

Guest The Beltster
if i can wind up you, i am happy
Notice I said "most anybody else", not including myself. You wound me up before, in private, I discovered what a p*ssy you are. Now I'm happy to let you go knowing when confronted, you dont say squat. Good lad, off you go :)

Guest ahsatan

Wyndorf I enjoy reading his posts, and will not actively avoid reading them. Feel at times he steps in on his Missus's arguments, but to be fair who wouldnt!?

Ahsatan I will echo the comments of Wyndorf's above in the backing up stakes, but I like to read her posts and have always found she has a blanced view on most things

I have to say, and I'm not picking on your opinion, because an opinion is personal, that I really don't understand this. I actively avoid communicating with wyndorf on the forum for the most part. Sure, we may agree at times, just like there are times I agree with almost everyone, but I dislike it when people who live together fight each other's battles online. Really dislike it. My opinion is, if someone is big enough to start the fight, let them finish it, if it's personal. So there's my opinion. :)

Guest dpddave
How dare you say I support United?

I don't care about people calling me names, but huff I'm disgusted.

EDIT: Lol and to people who tell me to lighten up, I'm actually a ridiculously calm and relaxed person, but for goodness sake people, its a forum aimed at debating?! But if you prefer me to be boring and not caring then if it makes you happier...lol blimey.

you dont support man united?

Guest MastersGonads
I have to say, and I'm not picking on your opinion, because an opinion is personal, that I really don't understand this. I actively avoid communicating with wyndorf on the forum for the most part. Sure, we may agree at times, just like there are times I agree with almost everyone, but I dislike it when people who live together fight each other's battles online. Really dislike it. My opinion is, if someone is big enough to start the fight, let them finish it, if it's personal. So there's my opinion. :)

It wasnt really a criticism, or even a dig, Its just something I have noticed on a couple of occasions, more Wyndy stepping in rather than Vice Versa, and as I said, I would probably do it as well, even if I wasnt actively trying too

But to be fair, I have noticed it with a couple of others as well, its just for some reason yours was highlighted by others too....

Guest ahsatan
It wasnt really a criticism, or even a dig, Its just something I have noticed on a couple of occasions, more Wyndy stepping in rather than Vice Versa, and as I said, I would probably do it as well, even if I wasnt actively trying too

But to be fair, I have noticed it with a couple of others as well, its just for some reason yours was highlighted by others too....

Quoted examples, please! :)

Guest MastersGonads
Quoted examples, please! :)

As you said yourself, its just an opinion, So I wouldnt get to bothered!

And seeing as it is an opinion, I really dont think quoted examples are nessecery!

Guest ahsatan
As you said yourself, its just an opinion, So I wouldnt get to bothered!

And seeing as it is an opinion, I really dont think quoted examples are nessecery!

That's fine, just for the record though, I am not bothered, I just know it's not true. I suppose I was wrong too though, to be fair, when I said it was an opinion.