Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  20 members  ·  Free

Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Guest Wolverine

Guest Wolverine

The final book in the series comes out on the 21st, giving us two weeks to speculate as to whether notorious Death Eater Stan Shunpike will be sent to Azkaban or not. Other questions to be answered:

Which side is Severus Snape on?

What is the unidentified Horcrux?

Who is R.A.B?

What will become of Draco Malfoy?

Will Wormtail repay his life debt to Harry?

Who will lead the Order now?

Will Hogwarts reopen?

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together?

Who will die?

All speculation in here, bitches.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which side is Severus Snape on? He's a good guy, with a bad heart.

What is the unidentified Horcrux? Not sure yet...

Who is R.A.B? See above!

What will become of Draco Malfoy? He'll die.

Will Wormtail repay his life debt to Harry? Nope!

Who will lead the Order now? I'm utterly undecided!

Will Hogwarts reopen? Nope!

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together? They better!

Who will die? Harry and Draco.

There's my predictions!

Guest LUKE

Which side is Severus Snape on- Good.

What will become of Draco Malfoy-Dead man walking

Will Wormtail repay his life debt to Harry-yes

Will Hogwarts reopen-yes

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together-yes

Who will die -Ron,Ginny,Draco,snap,Mr Weasly,Harid and Harry.

Edited by LUKE

Guest Kanenite
Can't comment on anything as i've forgot everything about it now. I just to be majorly sadly into it and i've read all the books to date but can't remember to much about the last one although it was a dam good book. This one should be decent, i'll probably end up reading it. Edited by Kanenite

Which side is Severus Snape on? Good. He was just put in a rough spot with the vow and what not.

What is the unidentified Horcrux? Recently I've been thinking it's Harry...

Who is R.A.B? One bad motherfunker

What will become of Draco Malfoy? He gon' die trying to do some heroic shizzy.

Will Wormtail repay his life debt to Harry? He has to.

Who will lead the Order now? Meth-Head Moody,

Will Hogwarts reopen? Fa Shizzle

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together? Most definitley. They were on the verge of comfort sex at the end of Book 6.

Who will die? A whole squad of b****es.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together? No.

In my experiences, the people who are supposed to get together, never do.

Someone has to die and it will be Ron. He'll sacrifice himself to save Harry or Hermione.

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together? No.

In my experiences, the people who are supposed to get together, never do.

Someone has to die and it will be Ron. He'll sacrifice himself to save Harry or Hermione.

I think that's already happened. Meaning the whole "never get together" deal, as, early on, it was all about Harry and Hermoine. Ron may well die, although I think he's by far the most unlikely of the three to can t, but it won't be until after he and Hermoine ge something going.

Guest SuperKick Kid
I think that's already happened. Meaning the whole "never get together" deal, as, early on, it was all about Harry and Hermoine. Ron may well die, although I think he's by far the most unlikely of the three to can t, but it won't be until after he and Hermoine ge something going.

Actually, I think Ron is the most likely since Harry isn't going to die.

I know that is a bold statement, but that's what I think.

I think Harry was going to die, but Rowling changed it.

Actually, I think Ron is the most likely since Harry isn't going to die.

I know that is a bold statement, but that's what I think.

I think Harry was going to die, but Rowling changed it.

I didn't think Harry would die until Rowling said it'd be impossible for her to change anything as the story has been set for a long time. That's why I'm 50/50 that Harry is a Horocrux. I know that if I, as a writer, would've mapped out a story like this, it's what I'd do as it makes a hell of a lot of sense. The power of love and what not driving Harry to make the ultimate sacrifice, the same one so many people he loved made.

Guest Wolverine

Which side is Severus Snape on?

Dumbledore's judgement will prove to be sound, I reckon. Snape'll be on the good side. He had to kill Dumbledore because of the Vow and if he really was loyal to Voldemort, he'd have killed Harry at the end of book six instead of giving him helpful advice. There's a good essay about the subject here.

What is the unidentified Horcrux?

Not a clue. I think it'll turn out to be a Ravenclaw artifact though, not a Gryffindor one (as I can't see it being the Sorting Hat or Gryffindor's sword. Maybe Godric's Hollow?)

Who is R.A.B?

I'd imagine it would be Regulus Black.

What will become of Draco Malfoy?

I don't think he'll feature that much. I can maybe see Lucius and Narcissa getting killed, leading to him betraying Voldemort and joining the Order. But then, two double agents might be a bit excessive (assuming, of course, that Snape really is on the Order's side)

Will Wormtail repay his life debt to Harry?

Yeah, I reckon so. Voldemort and Snape treat him like sh*t and he feels really unappreciated, so I think he will sacrifice himself for Harry.

Who will lead the Order now?

I don't think there will be an outright leader. But if there is, then it'll be Moody or Lupin.

Will Hogwarts reopen?

Yeah, it will. And Harry will return there at some stage. I think having the final battle with Voldemort and/or Snape at Hogwarts would be rather fitting.

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together?

Oh yes.

Who will die?

Lord Voldemort, Severus Snape, Peter Pettigrew, Bellatrix Lestrange, Neville Longbottom and Rubeus Hagrid. This book's gonna be murderiffic.

Guest The Man Beast
I read up on this all I can remember is that Dumbledoor(sp) lives on through a picture of him in the school and thats why snape killed him so it would look like he was bad but is really good...

I read up on this all I can remember is that Dumbledoor(sp) lives on through a picture of him in the school and thats why snape killed him so it would look like he was bad but is really good...

Could be true, but anything you read online is total rumour and speculation, nothing definate. :)

Guest dpddave

Which side is Severus Snape on? hes playing one of the other,hes in it for himself.

What is the unidentified Horcrux? Harry.

Who is R.A.B? Regulus Black. The real locket is in sirius's house,remember they were cleaning it and they found a tick gold locket that couldn't be opened?

What will become of Draco Malfoy? i think he could help the order

Will Wormtail repay his life debt to Harry? yes.

Who will lead the Order now? Harry...

Will Hogwarts reopen? yes.

Will Ron and Hermione finally get together? yes.

Who will die?

snape,voldermort,harry

Guest Wolverine
Who is R.A.B? Regulus Black. The real locket is in sirius's house,remember they were cleaning it and they found a tick gold locket that couldn't be opened?

Yeah, but you remember that Mundungus nicked a load of Sirius's stuff from his house once he died? I reckon Mundungus will probably have sold the locket on and that Harry will have to go on a long wild goosechase to find it.

I really can't see Harry (or Ron or Hermione) dying anyway. I don't think Rowling would want the hate mail. And we wouldn't get a proper happy ending if one of the three died, would we?

Guest dpddave
True although if Harry were to live there'd be calls for more books to see what he does with his life etc. and i think i remember J.K saying that she'll never write another book about Harry after this,so killing him off maybe the way to go...

Guest Drake

Is there any way I can read the previous books online?

I've read the first to the fourth one. And I'm one of those persons that prefers reading the book rather than watching the movie.

Guest Anime Otaku
I own all the books thus far, I actually got the first 4 as a set and read them in a little over 2 weeks and was hooked. I would say I prefer the books to the movies in part for the extra stuff that is understandably cut from the movies to keep them under 3 hours. Though I have to say that the films are amazingly faithful to the books, not just the CG creatures and sets which would be almost inexcusable if they were less than perfect but also the casting of the actors, even the peripheral characters like 'Loony' Luna are brilliantly cast.

Guest dpddave
I haven't enjoyed any of the films to be honest. After the books they were a letdown,but then most books to films are. Im sure id have enjoyed them a lot more if i hadn't have read them as obviously i wouldn't have missed the little details and be as nit picky