Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  20 members  ·  Free

Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Guest Wolverine

Not a fan of Harry Potter at all but saw this in The Sun,

BETS are pouring in on boy wizard Harry Potter killing HIMSELF in the final book of JK Rowling’s series.

Bookies William Hill have slashed the price on Harry sacrificing himself from a hefty 33-1 to odds on.

They fear fans with inside knowledge of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are plotting a second huge sting.

Bookies were cleaned out after the release of The Half-Blood Prince in 2005, when in-the-know punters backed headmaster Dumbledore to die.

William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said last night: “The idea has gained momentum with fans. They expect for good to triumph over evil Harry will have to cause his own death.

“There has been so much money put on we fear this is a massive sting by people in the know.”

The odds for Harry killing himself are 10-11 on, with arch-enemy Lord Voldemort at 9-4 to slay the Hogwarts hero.

But William Hill will refund all the bets if Harry survives.

The suicide prediction is the latest conspiracy theory about Harry’s seventh adventure, published on July 21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
Secondly, in order to create a Horcrux you must kill someone and at that moment transfer part of your soul into the object in question.

The last person that was killed in the Potter house was his mother and Voldemort would not transfer part of his soul into someone he was about to kill.

The final Horcrux may or may not be a surprise, but I definitely don't think it will be Harry.

Im thinking the Horcrux could be at godric's hollow. Didn't dumbledore say he thought Voldermort brought it with him to make his final Horcrux after killing Harry. When the curse backfired Vildermort was ripped from his soul,part of it could have went in to the final Horcrux and be buried under the ruins of the house.

Guest dpddave

Just read the Sun and its reporting that the 7th book has been leeked online. I'm off to try find it. If anyone comes across it,feel free to pm me!!

EDIT - well ive downloaded the book. Just read the first 2 chapters so far.

Edited by dpddave

Guest dpddave

Well ive finished the book now. It was decent,the ending was a bit disappointing and there was a lot of plotholes in it really.

There's a lot of deaths in it aswel.....

Guest Slim Jim
I forgot how ruddy addictive Harry Potter books are. Grrr. I need to go pee now, but I'll carry on reading when I get back. Sleep is not relevant anymore.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I enjoyed that a lot. Somehow, despite all the expectations of the book, I felt really, really good after I finished it.

Guest MastersGonads

I read off internet spoilers that the ending is that when.....

Harry's magical powers started to wane, he became dangerously addicted to testosterone that he gets of Dr Dumbledorf Astin and that he deals around Hogwarts to help boost his powers

Apparently one day he is so out of it, on a conncoction of Testosterone, Frogs Legs and Eyes of a Newt that he ties up Ron and Hermione, kills Ron by placing a knee in his back and choking him with his wand and kills Hermione with a black magic spell by placing an un counterable chokehold on her, places spellbooks by their bodies, before comminting suicide by jumping off the roof of Hogwarts

All I can say is it looks like Double Murder Suicide....Harry you twisted F**k!!

Edited by MastersGonads

Guest Wolverine
Just finished reading it. The book was a bit meh up until the last six or seven chapters, which were awesome.

Guest Kanenite
Just finished reading it and I really enjoyed it. I was addicted for 5 days, prising yourself away from the book is next to impossible but it can be done.

Guest Beefhead
Excellent read, just found this thread. I finished mine in about three days, amazing with dealing with the kids and work and whatnot.

Guest dpddave
Excellent read, just found this thread. I finished mine in about three days, amazing with dealing with the kids and work and whatnot.

You did remember to feed the kid's right?

• 2 weeks later...
Kept meaning to come in here and say i'd read it. I did really well and avoided any spoilers for it. Awesome book, loved it from start to finish. A lot more people died than I expected, and people I didn't think would die too.

A lot LESS died than what I expected. Must be something wrong with me. :(
Well, we knew that anyway...

After I spoke to you in town about it, I was a little worried that I wouldn't enjoy it, but I'm guessing I liked it far more than you!!

Guest Laffy
The only book that I almost gave up on was order of the Phoenix that was really boring. The latest one was good although i too thought more people would die and hated

snapes death