Fan Clubs (beta)

The American Football Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

dear me the Patriots defence was shocking I mean letting Brady get sacked 5 times aint good enough although he was below par last night too.

It was more a case of the Giants front four playing great rather than the Patriots D being poor. The defensive line just brought great pressure all night and gave Brady hardly any time.

I'm glad the Giants won purely because of this

Settled Single #105031812 (Win)

Football - NFL Lines (Game) Moneyline

SUPER BOWL XLII

(101) New York Giants +320, Sun@6:20p (Win)

Risked US$ 50.00 to win US$ 160.00

No Vcash there :good222:

Edited by HSM

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Pats ran out of luck and steam at the vital moment in the season, everything about them was sloppy from Bardy's passing to their defense nothing was clicking for them on the bigest stage of all

Guest Jimmy Redman

I've always liked the Pats from a very big distance, but when the match started I was rooting for the Giants, simply because they were playing so well they deserved it.

Great game.

• 6 months later...
Guest Nemesis Enforcer
bump because pre-season has begun and well Madden is out Friday :lol
Then truely the season is upon us then :lol There was a few pre-seaosn game son Sky Sports not long ago which I caught bits of... really getting in the mood for the new season now

Guest MastersGonads

Well Favre is a Jet....

Lookign forward to the new season, can my boys the Giants emulate last season...Not a chance in hell!!!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
can my boys the Giants emulate last season...Not a chance in hell!!!
They have a far better chance then my beloved Raiders do :lol

I wondered what the bloody hell Laf was on about then as there aint no NFL team down here I thought she was lying, then I looked back a bit and realised what was going on sorry Laf.

xXx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest big pau hoolinator
I won money on da Bears last night but I had them with a spread of 15.5 in their favour when they won outright so coulda won so much more..

Guest MastersGonads
I am expecting my beloved Raiders will get an arse beating from the Cowboys tonight, think I will Sky+ the game as its starts at 3am :(

What?! You mean you wont be up watching Live Raw...tsk ;)

I watched the Giants beat the Redskins on Thursday, which was a great way to get the season underway, and then the Jets v Dolphins, to see how Favre would do.

Not a bad start for the legend, but looks like the Dolphins are going to struggle again this year.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
What?! You mean you wont be up watching Live Raw...tsk ;)
Ah crap forgot it was Raw tonight :lol

I'll Sky+ Raiders vs Cowboys and stay up to watch Raw live which will end before the game does there problem solved :D

Pats will suck this season now Brady is out, methinks.

Best thing about Sky (apart from Kevin Cadle) is all the Fantasy ads, I went and looked up more on youtube, they're fantastic!