Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Cancelling XBox Live membership?

Guest The Beltster

Guest The Beltster

How the hell do you do it?! I'm browsing all around the site and it doesnt mention anywhere how to cancel your membership that I can see?

Any ideas?

Guest The Beltster
Couldnt you just keep it until it runs out?
Cheers Wyndy.

My 360 got the red rings, so I got rid and got a PS3 instead. I'll grab another 360 when the bullsh*t red rings nonsense is finally sorted, if ever. My XBox Live account is on auto renew so I dont want to be paying for something I cant use.

Guest The Beltster
Seeing as they still havent fixed it, even on the newly released Elite console, I cant see them ever fixing it, which sucks because IMO the 360 is better than the PS3.

Guest Evil Monkey
I am actually getting the 3 red rings on my console when I intially switch it on - if I turn it off and on again (after 2/3 attempts) its fine and runs fine when I am playing. Should I be worried?

I am actually getting the 3 red rings on my console when I intially switch it on - if I turn it off and on again (after 2/3 attempts) its fine and runs fine when I am playing. Should I be worried?

Yes. Not to worry you more but your console is going to break for good soon.

One of mine has been doing that for the last 8 months. It's annoying, but once it does boot up, it's fine.

How long have you been getting the red lights?

Guest Evil Monkey
One of mine has been doing that for the last 8 months. It's annoying, but once it does boot up, it's fine.

How long have you been getting the red lights?

since I got it a couple of months ago - I knew I should do something about it then, but I didn't want to admit there might be a problem