Fan Clubs (beta)

Playstation 3 Console.

Guest Shev

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

If you have the time I expect you can get the PS3 to make toast for you too :lol

Ages ago there was a story of 16 PS3 systems getting linked together to make a cheap supercomputer to be used to sequence genetics and drugs etc for treatment of people :lol

Guest Laffy
If you have the money there is a 60gb ps3 console with five games going on ebay for £227 closiing in 42 mins. Need for speed prostreet and the just released 5* GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto IV) uncharted drake's fortune,gran turismo 5 and rainbowsix vegas 2 Edited by Laffy

If you have the money there is a 60gb ps3 console with five games going on ebay for £227 closiing in 42 mins. Need for speed prostreet and the just released 5* GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto IV) uncharted drake's fortune,gran turismo 5 and rainbowsix vegas 2

I won't have the money until I get paid on the 31st, but I'll be keeping a look out on ebay.

Guest Al Stevens
i think i saw something on you tube where you can change the size of the harddriver (with uses of a laptop harddriver)

I'm honestly not too fussed. If I can get a 60GB one at a decent price, great...if not, getting a 40GB one with GTA4 for £309 ain't bad brand new. I can get it with MGS4 for £314.

Unless anyone knows of any better places to shop :)

Hmmm. I can't see that. I can only see the console for £289.99, and there's one with 3 games for £499.99

There's a console for sale on the Playtrade section for £270 though.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I'd sell you one of the two 60gb consoles in my house Shev... but I don't think my brother would be too impressed if I unplugged the one in his room and packaged it up to go you to :lol

Guest Bryp13

In my opinion the PS3 is a rip off and I think the 360 is better and more fun. Plus more people have 360's so you can play more peple.

Because they randomly decide to blown up?

Yeah but you can send it back or get a new one for free.

Edited by Paul

Guest Black Knight
I hear that 360 is a pretty good system but it has too many problems with it. It messes up easily but you can get technical help. With 360 you have to buy the Xbox Live too get online, but with a PS3 you can get online without having to buy a cord. With PS3 you can get on the internet and I don't think you can do that with 360. Im not trying to say PS3 is better than 360 because I don't own either game systems, but from what im hearing it is better. Edited by Black Knight

Yeah I definitely don't want a 360. I've never been an XBox fan. Playstation all the way for me :) Thanks for all the info though guys. I just had someone pay £295 for my 2 spare RAW tickets. As soon as the guy pays up I can start shopping on ebay for my new toy! :D