Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

For those due to renew XBox live subs

Guest Tio

I bought my yearly subscription from this web site.

http://www.instantlivecodes.com/

£28.99 for 13 months saving £11 and getting a month for free, they emailed me the code to enter within 2 hours and it worked no problem adding onto the end of my current subscription.

Not advertising, as such just trying to save folks some money :).

Your subscription's cost more that our's do. I just bought my son Xbox live for Christmas and it only cost me $59.99 for a thirteen month subscription. If you change that to British pounds it's less than what you paid, and I didn't get a deal that's the regular price all the time.

Guest Rampage
I bought my yearly subscription from this web site.

http://www.instantlivecodes.com/

£28.99 for 13 months saving £11 and getting a month for free, they emailed me the code to enter within 2 hours and it worked no problem adding onto the end of my current subscription.

Not advertising, as such just trying to save folks some money :).

Thats where i got mine from a few weeks ago, very good deal.

Your subscription's cost more that our's do. I just bought my son Xbox live for Christmas and it only cost me $59.99 for a thirteen month subscription. If you change that to British pounds it's less than what you paid, and I didn't get a deal that's the regular price all the time.

We get ripped off something rotten over here hun. In fact I couldn't believe how cheap I got his X-Box for!

Guest big pau hoolinator
My sub was up about December 20th and Microsoft automatically renewed it taking the cash from my account without even asking the dirty ****ers. There is no way to cancel this direct debit either other than to contact Microsoft who just try and harass you into not cancelling but apparently there is a law suit against Microsoft to change this under way

My sub was up about December 20th and Microsoft automatically renewed it taking the cash from my account without even asking the dirty ****ers. There is no way to cancel this direct debit either other than to contact Microsoft who just try and harass you into not cancelling but apparently there is a law suit against Microsoft to change this under way
From Financial-Ombudsman.org.uk:

Customers can cancel a direct debit at any time by writing to their bank or building society.
Edited by Kam

Guest big pau hoolinator
hmm cheers for the heads up, I am due a new card soon anyway so MS will have the wrong details by the time the sub is up again with a bit of luck!

hmm cheers for the heads up, I am due a new card soon anyway so MS will have the wrong details by the time the sub is up again with a bit of luck!
If you are still with the same bank and have the same account number I'm pretty sure the direct debits will automatically transfer to your new cards.

If it's a direct debit, it won't make any difference if you change your card. It would only make a difference if it's an automatic monthly or yearly card payment, like on paypal. Card details make no difference to direct debits.

If you are still with the same bank and have the same account number I'm pretty sure the direct debits will automatically transfer to your new cards.

Your card may change but your bank account won't. Your direct debit is an instruction from yourself to take monies out of the bank account directly (as opposed to going through card, hence accruing an interest charge).

It is your instruction so you need to contact your bank to cancel the direct debit and not assume that it is done once and you can forget about it.

A direct debit is connected to your bank account, not your cards.

My sub was up about December 20th and Microsoft automatically renewed it taking the cash from my account without even asking the dirty ****ers.

This happened to me, I think. I've suddenly got a gold account again, as mine expired on December 17th, though the credit card my sister used to sign me up with when I was on my original Xbox with live has expired and I used a top-up card last year and the year before, so I'm not sure how that works out.