Fan Clubs (beta)

Nintendo 64

Guest Diablo

Guest Diablo

I've recently started playing the N64 again, and it's easily one of the best consoles ever. Does anyone on here have one, or used to have one?

It had some awesome games; The Ocarina of Time is one of my favourite games ever, across any console. I also loved Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie.

So yeah, anyone still play this?

Guest Fiona
Yes we have one and play it from time to time. Our controllers are a bit screwed up though and it's almost impossible to find new ones. My fav games are Zelda and Conker Bad Fur Day. Glover was fun but hard when you get near it end. Took forever to finish it.:xyx

Guest Chriscare

I still have one, with No Mercy, Goldeneye and Mario 64.

I do still play n64 games, but i'd rather just play them on my virtual console than bust out the n64. If i could get 2 more pads i'd be up for 4 player Goldeneye though.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I used to have an N64 but that went 3 years ago in a flood, I actually miss playing it from time to time. Would love to go back and play Zelda again, either Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask would do me!

Guest John Hancock

N64 is, without doubt, the greatest console ever.

Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (the best game that's ever been made in history, ever), Goldeneye, Lylat Wars, No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, Perfect Dark, F-Zero X, 1080 Snowboarding, Mario Party, Star Wars Rouge Squadron, Turok, Banjo Kazooie...

I seriously don't understand why no one can make games that good anymore.

No male in their 20's can possibly hear this song without having to, a little bit, hold back tears.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Chriscare
No male in their 20's can possibly hear this song without having to, a little bit, hold back tears.

I think your greatly overestimating how many people actually played the game.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
At the time that was one of the best selling games of all time if memory serves me right so i'd say there were a very good number playing it, esspecially when you factor in people who didn't own it but played it on friends N64's

Guest Chriscare

I'd never played it up until a year ago, and it's only the proper video game geeks that i know that have even heard of it. There were only a couple of people in my year that had an N64, everyone was a Playstion owner.

esspecially when you factor in people who didn't own it but played it on friends N64's

I wouldn't have thought that was gonna be a large number, "oh hey mind if i sit here and play Zelda for 40 hours"

Guest big pau hoolinator
I got one 2nd hand for my 9th birthday and it was so good, Mario 64 is still my favourite game ever probably and Mario kart 64 and Goldeneye are also up there

Guest John Hancock

I mine doesn't work on my newer T.V.'s for some reason. Sadness me :(

I have an emulator online though that, erm, fell off the back of a lorry.

Guest Da Showstoppa

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I can.

Liz and I still have her N64, primarily for No Mercy and Mario Kart (Although she has that on the Wii now) And I need to get a copy of Goldeneye for it too.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Ah, Perfect Dark has been mentioned, that was the first game I ever got on import from the US as I couldn't wait for it to come out over here in the UK, I love that game and miss it so much :(