Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TONIGHT BBC1 (Friday)

Guest LozUK

Guest ......cjr......
Hello I know u hardly post here but, i was wondering has kendo been at vicotora hall yet, or is it still to come as u live in stoke and seem to be such a big fan of his u would know as i heard he was going to be there? Maybe im wrong, can u clear me up please. I will go and see it was i always go to the hanley shows. Anyways thanks

Guest ......cjr......
Ahhhhh i found it out. he is at victoria all with the all stars, U kinda helped with the link at the bottom. Thanks cant wait now. I prob will write a report up to as ive never tryed it but its in febuary so a long time to wait, But i will do. Anyways thanks alot

If u need any info on Kendo cjr let me know and I will try my best to answer.

I have worked for KN for about 23 years now, u may have seen me in the ring with him at Hanley I am the one with the red Kendo Jacket, the other is Rob Cope he wears the KN hat.

LozUK

http://www.kendonagasaki.com

Guest ......cjr......

LOL im just watching it now. its very amusing, where he is being felt by those guys its kinda funny.

Maybe it was just for abit of advertising but it was still nice to see some UK guy on TV. Well done

Hey and just after that the mentioned 'big daddy' lol another UK wrestler hmmm its taking over lol.

Chris CJR

and Loch Nes......ummm I mean Haystacks...wow, maybe there could be a chance of wrestling on the Beeb...but then again the show was about the 70's and there was nothing bigger than wretsling back then!

Guest ......cjr......

Infact those ticker prices are wrong, as i only live about 2 miles from the place, i usualy go there shows, and it was in the local paper tickets are 8 for kids and 10 for adults but its wrong, it might have changed now but when i went to the show there they were 6 for kids and 8 for adults. So either its me elusinating the price or the web site is wrong. I think im right thouhgh. well that iwas from the last two show there. I might be wrong for this years but they sure were doing that last year and the prices were wrong.

Chris CJR

Edited by ......cjr......

Guest Pabster

Ticketmaster.co.uk lists All Star entry prices as being £7.50 - £10.00.

Cjr - You may be interested to find out that there is an event called "Wrestling Tournament" in Stoke's Victoria Halls later this month. You can get tickets off ticketmaster.

Also GWF tickets are available to buy off ticketmaster now.

Cheers.