Fan Clubs (beta)

Who would be interested?

Guest Nicole

In a top ten predicition league. To join in wouldn't take a lot of time, about 11 words a week. Prize is errrrm being the music predictor champion. Anyone interested?

Guest The Crippler

I wasn't having a pop at you Nicole! I was just saying it was ironic how Sparky went off on one at Chris in the other thread and now he is gonna play this game.

I'll play. :)

Originally posted by The Crippler

I wasn't having a pop at you Nicole! I was just saying it was ironic how Sparky went off on one at Chris in the other thread and now he is gonna play this game.

I'll play. :)

Sorry crip, didn't think you were having a pop anyway...sorry if I caused some confusion :)

How It Will Work:

Starting on Monday each week, a new thread will be posted where you can make your predictions. The thread will include the new top 20, as well as new releases that week.

You only predict what you think the top 10 will be. If you get the prediction in the completely right place you will be awarded 2 points. If it is only 1 position above or below the number it entered you will get 1 point.

eg. Girls Aloud enter at No. 4., and you predict No. 3 or 5, you would get 1 point.

There will be two bonus questions:

Highest New Entry

Lowest New Entry

Both only include singles that have entered the top 40. You will get 2 points if you get the question correct.

Midweek, we will be posting midweek sales.

We are planning to run it over periods of three months, each week 24 points in total will be available. The leaderboard will be updated each week, and prediction results will be posted on the Monday or Sunday night after the new top 40.

I hope thats clear enough. This template may be edited slightly as the three month period progresses. If you have any questions about anything, just ask here, and me or Nicole or ChrisfromBirtley will have an answer.

:xyx

We are hoping to get this started this coming Monday.

Edited by Peter