The iMPACT! Zone

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 13th June on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

UK: Friday 18th June on Extreme Sports Channel at 10pm

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/TNASlammiversary.jpg

Official TNA Slammiversary Website HERE

TNA Presents "Slammiversary" LIVE on PPV

13th June 2010

On Sunday 13th June at 8e/5p, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling presents the three hour LIVE "Slammiversary" epic event. The Pay-Per-View will take place from The "iMPACT!" Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

"Slammiversary" will air in the UK on Friday 18th June at 10pm on The Extreme Sports Channel. The theme song for the event is "Fractured" by Taproot, and the Promotional Poster features TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam and Sting.

The tagline for this event is "The Biggest Pay Per View Of The Summer". It will be the eighth event under the "Slammiversary" chronology and the sixth event of the 2010 TNA PPV schedule.

It was just announced at last night's "iMPACT!" tapings that Sting vs. Rob Van Dam for the TNA World Title will take place as the main event for Slammiversary.

"Slammiversary" will feature all your favourite TNA Wrestling Superstars, including Hulk Hogan, AJ Styles, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Abyss, The Pope, Sting, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, the sexy TNA Knockouts, The X Division daredevils and many more.

Tune into TNA "iMPACT!" every Saturday night at 9pm on Bravo for more news on the "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by FreeSpirit

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
People, please stop using the word epic...its played out.

when you stop post 5 year old epic fail every where :)

I think he means using "fail" when people's arguments don't work, or when they aren't funny.

Specifically, like, pictures of people face-palming themselves.

I have to agree with Jay that the King of the Mountain has the potential to be, on paper, rocking. Let's get some good people in there!!

Guest The GS
Gallas'd > Facepalm.

Also, this PPV will be meh. Why are we suddenly expecting it won't be? Why are people not learning after 15 years?

Because Lockdown was all shades of awesome. It's not unrealistic to believe TNA can put on a good show in 2010.

Guest adam nwo 4 lyf
Because Lockdown was all shades of awesome. It's not unrealistic to believe TNA can put on a good show in 2010.

tna does put on good shows still. for me its not about the ratings, i want them to be able to compete with wwe yes but i enjoy tna shows always so as long as they keep doing shows im happy.

Also, this PPV will be meh. Why are we suddenly expecting it won't be? Why are people not learning after 15 years?

Give me on paper Styles, Wolfe, RVD, Hardy and, oh I don't know, whoever (read: Not Abyss!, maybe Flair...)... and that looks like a great wee match right there.

Of course it won't be as good in person and the build will kill most of my anticipation, but it reads well.

And I've always liked the absolute ridiculous unneccesity of the King of the Moutain format.

Guest The Cork

Please elaborate the 15 years part dude. As far as I'm aware TNA has been in existence for 8 years.

BTW, not trying to be a smart arse, genuinely confused here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fiona

I just wish they would get out of the Impact Zone for PPV's. And yea yea I know, they have no money to do that, but I can still hope.

Holding a PPV where they film their weekly shows just makes them look two bit.

Guest The Franchise

That was indeed an"epic" statement from u Beltster:-)

People, please stop using the word epic...its played out.

Slammiversary should be a cool PPV. I look for RVD to retain the title against Sting. The rest of the card is a toss up IMO.:)