Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Xbox

Guest Jayfunk

Guest Ruderz
Stop being a fanboy (:P), 'best' is entirely subjective. I could point out that certain games cant be played on the 360 as it doesnt have the processing power (iNFAMOUS 2 and Uncharted 2 spring to mind), I could point out that the 360 has, generally, less intergrated stuff (wireless adaptor needed on the old models for example).

Fact is that from a purely technical POV theres little between them, but the PS3 is the 'better' console in terms of as a stand alone unit, the 360 is 'better' in terms of value for money as a stand alone unit.

The games you have mentioned a lot of them are cross platform and the PS3 has excellent games not availiable on the 360.

So yeah, best console, probably not, better games... depends what you like. If that makes it better for someone great, Im happy for you, but dont say out and out that its the best when its not that easy a thing to quantify.

Okay I was a bit of a fan-boy there yeah I'll admit. :P I just find the PS3 games over-priced to points it's utterly ridiculous.

You mean Console?

I genuinley forgot how to spell it, I'm sure Jay didn't forget how to spell calm :lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
If you have to ask if its any good, why have you already decided to get one?

because i want one of the newer generation but cannot afford a PS3 my first pick

Guest Phil
If you want a PS3 more, save up.

As for games pricing, they have been about the same anywhere I've gone. Ruderz, where the heck are you shopping? :lol

for some reason Tesco and ASDA have different prices for X Box and PS3 games, only by a couple of quid, but generally the same game on the PS3 will be a bit mroe expensive.

I assumed it was the same everywhere, but maybe it isn't?

Guest Jayfunk

Well i got one

XBox 360

Fifa world cup

PES 2009 (i am a fanboy)

Halo 3

Total 107.00

not bad

Not a football game fan myself, but the Halo series isnt bad, the thirds a tad repetative IMO, but if you havent played 1 and 2 that shouldnt be a problem. Good buy.

Guest Jayfunk
forgot to mention that was with 20 gb tired to buy one at CEX but they wanted 85 for xbox 10 for 256 mb and no games

Guest Jayfunk
I take it you bought second hand? Hope you kept the reciept, second hand consoles can be tricky.

Yes at game station, year warrenty plus option for 2 more years for 20 quid