Fan Clubs (beta)

Sleep

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

We all love sleep. After a hard days work, we all want SLEEP!

Do you have a set amount of hours that you are going to sleep? Like the average 8 hours but you never aim that target and you sleep in to a 12 hour marathon? :) What time do you go to sleep?

Or do have problems getting to sleep? etc.

Just talk about sleep in this thread, I'm yawning right now. Goodnight.

:sleep :sleep

Guest **Bekie**
Hmmm, i generally end up with a severe lack of sleep, due to the fact that this little machine is rather addictive. On weekdays i usually get about 6 hours sleep...but on weekends i get about 11 hours which makes up for it, but thats usually kinda sleeping half the day and being awake most the night :? Really should start getting a regular sleeping pattern. At the moment i just seem to be so tired i fall asleep straight away!

Guest ......cjr......

Week days, i have school etc... and i go to bed roughly at about 12,30 and get up at 7,00 ready for school.

Weekends, i stay up till about 4,00 either on here or watching some DVD'S or both depends, and get up at about 11,00 so i dont really get much sleep at all. Ahhhh well it will get me use to the big open world in another 7 months or how ever long it is.

Sleep?whats that!:D,no seriously i go to bed late as i find it hard to nod off!,then i can"t get up in the mornings,but i have to,so i"m permanently tired!

I tend to generaly go with either 3 or 4 hours sleep a night during the week and then get around 12 hours on saturday and sunday to help me catch up. If i get too tired then i just end up taking random naps for about half an hour or so which usually keeps me going till bedtime :D

Guest The Crippler
Well since I am still off Uni until the 27th, my hours of going to bed have been erratic. I have been going at about 3 in the morning and not getting up until about 2 in the afternoon - hey I have to keep the reputation of students as being lazy gits alive.

Guest Jerichoholic
I usually get about 7 hours sleep per night. If I don't have college the next day, I go to bed about 1am and get up about 11am. But If i do have college the next day, i go to bed at about 12am and get up at 7.30am. I do find it hard to get to sleep sometimes. It take up to an hour for me to fall asleep sometimes too!

Guest PeteR Richards

Ooooooooh toughie, I have all kinds of sleeping ways. :P

Say 6 months ago, in the midst of mild but still shitty depression, I could never sleep, so I'd be on the internet until I literally just fell to sleep (ie, one second: typing, the next: zzzz. dig?) and I quite possibly could've had the most messed up sleeping system in England. Plus I was a jittering wreck from drinking too much coffee.

Now I basically sleep whenever I can go to sleep straight away, the other day I slept from 5PM to 11PM, then from 2AM to 8AM ... the night after that I slept from 10PM to 8AM, so I've no idea as to how it works anymore. :?

I think getting to sleep is easy if you yourself are ensured that the day is done and has been as painless as possible (ie: without embarassment or failure, etc). If you feel you have something to do you're just not going to sleep.

Right now it's 1:20 and I'm bloody shattered, so I'm going to go soon.

Guest MillionLiraMan

Anxiety is indeed the worst prevention of sleep.

My sleep patterns are pretty erratic and always have been. During a borderline alcoholism downer I was on about a year ago I used to go to bed at about 5 in the morning on weekdays after the pub shut and get up at about twenty past seven the same morning to get ready for work, then at weekends sleep from about 5 in the morning until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Now in final year at uni sleeping hours depend on how much work needs to be done, so with this being assessment time the odd all-nighter changes patterns quite a lot.

Generally I function on about four or five hours sleep a day during the week with an afternoon nap of up to four hours again but at weekends just generall about ten hours sleep. There's no set time for going to bed or getting up on non-working days so it can be anytime.

For those of you with sleeping problems reading and using any form of computer games or the internet are mental stimulants and therefore possibly the worst activities you can do if you want to get to sleep immediately afterwards, so I hope that helps some of you.

I do sleep especially now that I am back at school I need to cause some classes just require that I sleep enough in order for me to pay attention lol. But on weekdays I go to sleep like at no later than 11pm and wake up at 6am which is not even enough time. On weekends I make up for it and sleep like until 1pm depending on what I did the night before. But sometimes some moron will think its nice to call at 3am so that screws up with my sleep. But althoug I do sleep I dont get enough and I need it.

On weekdays I usually go to bed at about 11:30 - 12:00, and wake up at 7:00 for school, so thats 7 hours, and on weekends I go to bed at about 1:00 - 2:00 and get up at around 11:00, so thats 9 hours sleep.

I get the same as Peter really, but I find it extremely hard to fall asleep on school days because I'm always thinking about something, someone, problems or way to solve problems so I usually go to sleep on 4-5 hours of sleep and weekends I get about 12, 13 if i'm particularly lazy

Guest The Vulcanized One
Weekdays between half ten and half eleven and I wake up at 7 or 7 15. weekends copuld be anything although I usually get up at 12 and go to bed between 1 and 2. Depends if I'm at a party or not.

Hmm...sleep...I remember that...

Went over 64 hours without sleep over the christmas period, that was fun. I blame the Ashes personally :)

Normally get 4 hours sleep on weeknights and about 7 on week-ends. I really must get more, I'm getting so....ti...r...feEFWDCVBSDIUFVBWE;IFWU

Sorry, crashed out then....