Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Xbox Live Connection Help

Guest Reno

Yesterday or the day before, I was disconnected from Xbox Live. I tried to connect again, but it wouldn't let me back on. It siad there was a problem with my router, so I reset the router and it's now disappeared from my connections list, with only next doors router appearing. I reset the router again, hoping that it'd work, but there's still nothing.

What can I do to solve this? I can't hook up via ethernet, as my Xbox is in my room and the router is int he living room. The downstairs TV is currently in use and my mum wouldn't let me run a super long cable through the house (if we had one).

I've had this Xbox connected to the router since I got it, and also my old Xbox also has also always been connected to it, so I don't know what's up. The Xbox detected the router once again a few hours after I posted this, but it's kicked me offline once again.

The old Xbox is working fine with it though, as my brother did a check.

Maybe give your router a reset? Or check the settings online to make sure everything's still correct? Y'know, that thing where you type in the router's IP address into your browser bar and it usually takes you to the routers configuration page?