Fan Clubs (beta)

Favourite holiday destination?

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

I was wondering out of all the places you've been to on holiday, which is your favourite? What did you like about it? Did you have a holiday romance once in North Wales whilst staying in a caravan?

Give us your holiday memories.

Cheers.

Guest ......cjr......
Originally posted by Pabster

Did you have a holiday romance once in North Wales whilst staying in a caravan?

LOL that bit made me laugh, dont know why but it did.

Well as i have a fear of flying but i have been on holiday twice one to ibiza and the other i cant remember, i have flash backs of the plane and really never wanna go on one again.

Had some good UK holidays though, not flying :D

Mostly in wales, phephallia or something like that my wales not to good. That was a good place, also presthaven sand, ahhh the good old haven camps ;) i prefer UK holidays for the flying reasons anyways.

Chris CJR

Alcudia spain cos theres a fantastic english bar there with a cracking dj and all the barstaff are extremely nice, gettin up on kareoke and stuff and it's a real cheap round. For a family of 5, it was costing my dad about £4 a round, not bad at all

Butlins is the best place in england. Favourite being Minehead. I went to butlins 8 years on the trot and loved every year. Now we go abroad every other year but I'm goin to butlins this year and I can't wait, free swimming, fair ground, great food, good entertainment, sometimes fit lads and LASER QUEST :d

Guest The Crippler
I haven't really been outside of the UK that much but the two trips I really enjoyed were staying in the United States for 6 weeks back in 1994 and going to Tenerife for 2 weeks in 2000.

my fave destinations so far have been florida which ive been to 4 times and am going again to next year and barbados which was a magical place

im going to new york in 2 months so hopefully that might make it onto the list too

Guest Jerichoholic
I really enjoyed Benidorm in Spain. Some days it was a bit too hot, but it was great. The nightlife was brilliant, and there was so much to do. I also enjoyed Paris and Southern France.

Guest The Vulcanized One
Menorca when I was 5 as I had a really good time and this German guy used to have a huge TV and would play Tom & jerry videos all night so the parents could relax and drink themselves senseless. I went skiing when I was 5 and remember that cos I loved it so much I begged my parents every year to go again. i'm going with my school next year which will be great. Also my holiday to Ibiza was great as i had two girls who fancied me and I got my first pull there. So now you know something personal about me. Damn you ;)

I picked up on a fantastic deal last year, a week in the Bahamas followed by a week in Miami. Very highly recommended, as it's a side of the US I'd never seen before. I recommend Miami over Orlando, Vegas and NYC, because it's more of a holiday destination, and deep down, we all want to lie on a beach, don't we? :)

Hmmm i been to Turky, Greece and Gran Caniria x3 (spelling?) dunno which was the best hmm but i just love the men!! god they are sooo nice, i love that look :P mmm i need a holiday gaah but im taken now so i dont look at any more men...

Considering I've only been abroad once, I'll say Paris, although I did meet Jonny Storm at Haven in Devon so can't complain there. Am looking forward to FLorida in November though, even though my mom and her bf are going :roll and I'm gonna be alone and its gonna be too hot. And I ain't stepping on no ****ing beach or sand.

Guest PeteR Richards
Never been abroad, we could've done a few times but just never did, it's not something that's very important to us. Getting a tan would be good though.

Ah,i just love sand,sea,..and everything about holidays,i usually stay in Britain ,altough i have been abroad to Turkey,but it was just too hot,i prefer Butlins,etc,as i become a kid again on my hols!free fair rides!and good entertainment,what more could i want!:)