Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Yet more WWE diva arguments

Guest Jierda

This article posted on the WWE website today, has been causing alot of controversy with the divas on twitter:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/beth-phoenix-natalya-save-divas-division

From Eve

WWE I'd love to step into the ring whomever wrote this, & c who needs saving. #Iwillbootypopinyourfacethenmakeyoutap

The Bellas

Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) Suck it! Love Brie

Lastly, @RealKellyKelly & Us are better than anyone in the past so Katie Raymond check your self and come read this article to my face! NB

Kelly Kelly

#divas were just doing what we love, entertaining every week We've all worked very hard to get here just wish all this hate would go away

Beth Pheonix on the other hand

Its not the Divas Division that needs saving, but the WWE Universe. Myself and @NatbyNature are on a mission to make you change your minds..

As long as I can remember I have worked my butt off and been underappreciated while the crowd adores @RealKellyKelly and @EveMarieTorres...

I am tired of looking and being the best and being passed over time and time again. Im done asking for approval. And just getting started

Proving my point. #DivasofDoom

Best responce though has to be this from CM Punk

So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome

This is just a small amount of the tweets that have been coming all day.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

WWE need to stop with these internet-lead story lines. One, MAYBE two is fine, but there's a few of them now, and they need to know that only a small amount of their audience looks at their website or reads forums or whatever. They have four hours of T.V. every week to ignite feuds, they don't need to rely on WWE.com articles, WCW references, in-jokes, dirt sheet gossip and call backs to 1994 to get feuds going.

By the way, you can tell it's a work because one of them says the crowd adores Kelly Kelly.

WWE need to stop with these internet-lead story lines. One, MAYBE two is fine, but there's a few of them now, and they need to know that only a small amount of their audience looks at their website or reads forums or whatever. They have four hours of T.V. every week to ignite feuds, they don't need to rely on WWE.com articles, WCW references, in-jokes, dirt sheet gossip and call backs to 1994 to get feuds going.

By the way, you can tell it's a work because one of them says the crowd adores Kelly Kelly.

Yeah if you read some of the other tweets I didnt quote it makes the work even more obvious, but yeah it is getting ridiculous how much their trying to use their website to try and futher storyline. I suppose to WWE it seems to them that they are being more current and hip by involving social networking in their storylines.

Guest John Hancock
I've heard from a few podcasts with creative guys that Vince only recently figured out what social networking was, so now it's his hot thing.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Its not as bad as you're making it sound Rock. They're not working a feud on the internet. The feud is on TV - Beth and Nattie vs all the skinny girls, that is on Raw and Smackdown. The website article is just an add-on/reaction to the feud, and they all just responded in kayfabe. The girls arent the only ones who do kayfabe Twitter posts.

And like, Punk is all "U MAD LOL?", but they're only mad in the kayfabe, "I'm going to kick your ass" way. They're not idiots.

Guest Jayfunk
Oh no, there's a feud on TV with NatBeth as the "real 'rasslers" vs Kelly, Eve and all the other pretty girls.

Its good because it's true, they are basically the only wrestlers on the roster the others are meh

Guest Jimmy Redman

They're all wrestlers.

But in terms of quality, sure they're in a down time, but they seem to always fluctuate between doing good work and not/being neglected/etc. Plus you've got to remember, the two best workers on the roster are out injured/preggers.

But a good lot of "the others" are good at what they do. Kelly, Eve, the Bellas, even Alicia in her weird way. Kelly has this weird habit of looking good one week, and ghastly the next. I think it mostly depends on how much "rope running" she attempts in a match. But on the other hand, Beth vs Kelly was awesome. Its just the inconsistency that frustrates me.

I think Kaitlyn is the only really bad one. Which is understandable, given her experience level. To me she's no worse with less than 12 months training than Otunga or Mason Ryan are, with however long they've been working.

The problem at this minute is that the current angle ("we're being passed over for Kelly and the Bellas") is sort of predicated on them NOT wrestling, so they can say they're not getting booked and complain. Which is a shame, since they should be working. But they'll end up there, obviously.

Guest BratSan

I think Kaitlyn is the only really bad one. Which is understandable, given her experience level. To me she's no worse with less than 12 months training than Otunga or Mason Ryan are, with however long they've been working.

Kaitlyn will always be the same. No improvement whatsoever in her work till date. She suffers from blandness and awkwardness syndrome. But Otunga is beyond repair. How he still has a job@WWE is still beyond me.

There was a girl on the tube yesterday who was an absolute spittely-spit-spit-spitaroo of Beth Phoenix. She was American too, and she was Beth's size. She had the big arms, the big chest, the blonde hair, the pretty face. Absolutely stunning creature. I don't think it was actually her, though. Are WWE in the UK right now? She got on at Oxford Circus and got off at Bank, not that I was stalking her :lol.

Wonderful.

Cheers!

Guest Jimmy Redman
I legit think I watched that match. From memory I didnt completely hate it due to one or two cool spots (is that the one where Alicia does the "one...two.." faceplants?) but yeah. Kaitlyn everybody.

Guest BratSan
There was a girl on the tube yesterday who was an absolute spittely-spit-spit-spitaroo of Beth Phoenix. She was American too, and she was Beth's size. She had the big arms, the big chest, the blonde hair, the pretty face. Absolutely stunning creature. I don't think it was actually her, though. Are WWE in the UK right now? She got on at Oxford Circus and got off at Bank, not that I was stalking her :lol.

Wonderful.

Cheers!

Now how on earth did you possibly deduce that? :P