Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Yet more WWE diva arguments

Guest Jierda

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember how much I loved and wanted to marry(only later to divorce) Kaitlyn. I don't see her very often so the feelings are all but gone.

I had those feelings as well but they were for AJ also minus the divorce part :lol

There was a girl on the tube yesterday who was an absolute spittely-spit-spit-spitaroo of Beth Phoenix. She was American too, and she was Beth's size. She had the big arms, the big chest, the blonde hair, the pretty face. Absolutely stunning creature. I don't think it was actually her, though. Are WWE in the UK right now? She got on at Oxford Circus and got off at Bank, not that I was stalking her :lol.

Wonderful.

Cheers!

Now how on earth did you possibly deduce that? :P

Ah, yeah sorry. I forgot to mention she was talking to her husband or boyfriend.

Cheers!

Guest Jimmy Redman

Well if you didnt recognise him as CM Punk, then not much chance.

And I've never understood how Kaitlyn is supposed to be so attractive. Not that she isnt, but she came in with this "OMG hottest women ever!" vibe and I just never got that.

Anywho, I miss Tiffany too.

Guest BratSan

And I've never understood how Kaitlyn is supposed to be so attractive. Not that she isnt, but she came in with this "OMG hottest women ever!" vibe and I just never got that.

Tell me that was a joke. Nobody beats Steph, Torrie,Trish and Stacy to that.

Haha, it wasn't CM Punk. Maybe Beth Phoenix is cheating on CM Punk? :P

But Kaitlyn, and her hotness, are pretty unquestioned. And unquestionable. I'm not sure exactly what it is about her that makes her so uber-hot because, if you break her down like DX, her "parts" are very subjective, but the "sum of her parts" is delightful. Her arms are muscular, her legs are very muscular, she has a broad, peccy chest, her hair is over-done, her face is a bit plain. However she just looks so good in her skin.

I love Kaitlyn :lol.

Cheers!

Guest Jimmy Redman
Yeah, I didnt mean you have to break it down into scientific parts to try and convince me because, you cant. Its not an argument. I'm just saying, she doesnt do it for me.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Oh, if we're talking looks, I'm not huge on Tiffany either, although like Rock I'd certainly take her over Kaitlyn.

I miss Tiffany as a wrestler.

No, really.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Layla is the correct answer, yes.

Holy SH*T, do I ever miss Layla.

Its crazy to think, like, four months ago, I had Layla, Michelle and Kharma all ruling my life. Now, they're all gone. Its amazing I've survived, really.