Martial Arts

Yet more WWE diva arguments

Guest Jierda

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Gail worked hard on Superstars. Thats all Melina did either.

To be fair though, that would be enough for me to include Gail in my hypothetical List, if only for the fact that she FINALLY worked my dream match with Beth in June.

All credit to Madison Rayne, she went from nowhere to awesome last year. Speaking of, where on earth has she gone?

Angelina, unfortunately, has gone the complete opposite. She's been terrible for a long time now.

Guest Jamster26
I've no idea why she's been written out of things. She's definitely the top knockout TNA have. Perhaps there trying to make the other knockouts "step up", so to speak but can't quite understand it myself.

Guest Jimmy Redman

TNA tend to do that though.

When Daffney started getting over as a TV draw, they rewarded her by not putting her on TV anymore.

Not to mention, Winter as the new top heel has been, for the most part, not any good.

Guest Jamster26

I've always respected Daffney as a wrestler. Her willingness to put herself through thumbtacks, tables, barbed wire, not to mentio. the countless black hole slams she received from Abyss.

She's certainly a wrestler. Shame TNA let her go.

Guest Jimmy Redman
She wasnt actually, well, any good though. She had a fine gimmick, if you're into that kind of thing (and we're back on page 6..), but as an actual wrestler, no thanks. Never got into her.

Guest Jamster26
If WWE still had ECW, I think she would've done a job there. I don't neccessarily think shes an amazing women wrestler (then again, who is), but I respect the fact, how many bumps, if that's the correct word, she could take.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I don't neccessarily think shes an amazing women wrestler (then again, who is)

Awesome :lol

On Roxxi, I forget the details of her ins and outs with TNA, but I think she's another one of those examples of girls who come in, get over, and end up fired or not used. Actually, from memory she was discarded by the new regime when they decided she wasnt 'pretty' enough.

And I never said this before, but big ups for Aussie Representin' Madison Eagles. I need Jay up here to tell me if she's any good.

There has never, ever been a good female wrestler. They simply can't perform as well as men can. Their matches are loaded with weak looking spots in them because they either aren't strong or heavy enough, which results in everything looking fake or unrealistic. Can anyone name a womens wrestler who could do something basic like run to the ropes properly? It's all contrived bullsh*t.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I'm 90% sure he's seen Joshi. I remember him making the exact same post and having the exact same ensuing argument like a year or so ago.

If he hates it, so be it. But saying stupid things like "no woman has ever run the ropes properly" is just beside the point.

There has never, ever been a good female wrestler. They simply can't perform as well as men can. Their matches are loaded with weak looking spots in them because they either aren't strong or heavy enough, which results in everything looking fake or unrealistic. Can anyone name a womens wrestler who could do something basic like run to the ropes properly? It's all contrived bullsh*t.

Kong, Cheerleader Melissa, the Alpha Female...should I go on? There's a lot of those "tippy tap Barbies" you mention, but there's some women who put 75% of the guys to shame. I highly reccommend checking out Melissa just besting bitches. She does a sweet spot where she grabs her opponent by the legs and basically whomps them into the security barricade.