Fan Clubs (beta)

Crazy Bones

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Have u ever collected Crazy Bones? They r little bits of plastic that u throw around in place or marbles, trying to knock each other`s Crazy Bone down, there are many different games u can play.

I`ve collected Crazy Bones, and have many, I`m reasonably good, though I lose nearly as much as I win!!

I was wondering, wether or not u guys have ever played/collected.traded/bought/e.t.c crazy bones?

If so, how many do u have?

Which ones?

r u any good?

Thanks/ CFB

I don"t know what they are, but i used to love collecting Pannini football stickers! i have a large collection of the albums, and i don"t think any of them are complete! lol :)

Saying that, I had the Batman sticker collection from the animated series. I think I was 7 off completing. Never gave a f*ck about football stickers (or football, saying that) past the age of lke 9 after I got cable back and was able to get back into wrestling. Was upset that I couldn't find wrestling stickers anywhere.

I did collect pogs though. Pogs were so cool. And those tazo's too from out of the Walkers packs with the Warner Bros characters.

I loved pogs and tazos as well. Kathrines still got tubs full so I still play with hers...sad I know.

My lil bro has about 200 crazy bones and is completing his football sticker album thingy. Saying that, he's only nine....

I completed the Euro 96 set of Pogs. Nothing quite as impressive as boasting to your friends about finally gettings the 3rd choice Czech goalkeeper, thus completing your collection.

That's about the only thing in my life I've ever seen through to the end. I used to have a countless number of half empty sticker books, just because I got fed up buying packets of 6, and only using 1. I guess that makes me more smart and mature than other kids back then. Or maybe I was just poor?

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by draVen

Peter, I remember those cards, but I could not find them ANYWHERE. i searched high and low but couldn't find even ONE PACK :mad

I got a folder full of the WCW cards sitting proudly on my bedroom shelf!!! :D

Anyone used to collect the Pokemon cards? When the show was big I had loads and loads of them, and probably had around 1000 cards. I've still got a few of them left in my bedroom.

Guest Craig Van Dam

Pokemon cards? dont remind me my brother used to collect them and used to annoy the hell out of me with them.

In 1995(I think) i used to collect pogs though i had quite a lot and does anyone remember the old 1993 WWF(at the time) stick book? I think i filled mine

I swapped my pokemon rare shiny things (had about 50) for beanie babies which are worth a few quid now. My bro still has all his pokemon cards, must have over 200 quids worth in a few folders

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by Craig Van Dam

Pokemon cards? dont remind me my brother used to collect them and used to annoy the hell out of me with them.

In 1995(I think) i used to collect pogs though i had quite a lot and does anyone remember the old 1993 WWF(at the time) stick book? I think i filled mine

I had EVERY WWF sticker album book that came out (sad I know) and I filled up a 1991 or 1992 edition of the album (The one with the blue cover with a large WWF logo on it I think it was called "WWF Superstars" or something).

I loved these when I was a kid but now at 18 I'm too old for these sort of thing :cry

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

I have to agree with CVD, me m8s used to annoy the absoloute hell out of me with those crappy Pokemon cards.

I thought they were sad.

I collected the WWE sticker books. Don`t know why, probably `cause I got me albums free with WWE magazine.

What weird things do u/ did u collect?

Thanks/ CfB