Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Kevin Nash future endeavoured?

Omega

Guest Jimmy Redman
Wasn't the Cuntwaffle a branch of the Germany Military in World War II?

I'm quoting this because I cant rep you. A billion, trillion stars.

On the subject, I just honestly hope something has gone wrong with Nash. I never need to see him again after how sh*tty he's been on Raw. Never need to see him again.

I like Nash, but I agree 100%. When he showed up at Summer Slam, my first thought was, "Okay this is gonna be wicked!" But every appearance on Raw after that was dire. It honestly made me feel bad for him. He's like the major league baseball player that gets sent to the minors, then comes back to the pros worse than he was when he left. Sad, but I'm gad he's gone and I hope he doesn't come back.

The only thing that could have made his role in the angle great was if he blew a quad.

Guest Ciaran The King
I'm betting on Nash appearing at Night of Champions and costing Triple H the match against Punk. That seems like the only way I can see them booking Punk over Triple H, sadly.

And what a way forward that would be, good old WWE

Yeah, if Nash turns up it's way more likely that he'll cost Punk the match.

I'm not convinced of this. I think when Nash turns up he could well cost Trips the win. I have a feeling this is Laurinaitis making a play for the COO spot, and would make a lot of sense with the recently registered trademark that went through. Just a theory though, but I think that it could well go down this way. Nash costing trips the match, and then sticking it to punk on the way out, perhaps

Nash costing trips the match, and then sticking it to punk on the way out, perhaps

And the outcome would be??? Sticking both the men??

That match doesn't need an interference, but the Ace factor makes me think otherwise.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Nash beating up both Hunter and Punk is something only Nash would book.

I think Ace definitely has to be involved somehow, and I wouldnt be surprised at all if Nash is the guy who runs in. There's nobody else who makes sense to do so, and you have to imagine there'll be some sort of shenanigans. Please no Nash beating up these two men single handedly though, ick.

Guest John Hancock

If this was a few years ago, when Trips was at his "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE" worst, I'd have said;

Trips dominates Punk and gets ready to pin him

Nash runs in an hits Trips

Punk makes the pin

Trips is now the top baby face on Raw against Johnny Ace and Nash

Punk goes back to the upper mid-card

Now, I'd like to think that Trips has matured since those days, and all evidence suggests he has, but, if that's how the Nash run in goes, we're in trouble.