Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

I want “change?”

Guest Jamster26

Guest Ciaran The King
With a promo you need a start, middle and end and then fill in the blanks, Punk seems to be able to do this but Hunter looked as though he has been relying on scripts for years

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Both Hunter and Punk were at fault, I dont think its fair on Hunter to say Punk was blameless. Punk's own points about bodybuilders or whatever went nowhere as well. And Hunter, as you say, spent 10 minutes saying "You just need to get over" like a moron, but at no point did Punk just shut him up by saying "Well, I did.." which is the obvious response. He just kept whinging about bodybuilders and sh*t.

Neither guy was really listening to the other or building a conversation, they both just repeated their stock arguments over and over. It seemed more about winning a moral argument IRL defending their own position (Hunter as Vince proxy re: bodybuilders and pushing guys, Punk as the small indy darling worker who thinks he should be pushed) rather than worrying about the actual fans.

Hunter getting angry and doing the "Not the COO" bit was one of the best parts of the whole thing.

HHH's "it's not about you it's about them" speech he said at least 3-4 times was so funny, he really did look cmpletely lost for most of it. If it wasn't punk stood opposite him and someone else instead that could have been terrible. Really admiring punks mic work right now

Guest Will O the Wisp
"..quite frankly just a man who's gonna kick your ass." Man, HHH is cheesy as all hell.

"...kick your skinny, fat ass." if I remember correctly. :lol

Guest Jimmy Redman
He didnt use "skinny-fat" this time. Probably realised he didnt want people snickering when he delivered his hate-filled money line on the go-home.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Its a real word though. Its a bodybuilding phrase for someone who is physically skinny but not ripped or well-defined and instead has pockets of flab or love handles or otherwise isnt the physical specimen that a guy like Hunter would expect you to be.

Problem is, nobody outside of the bodybuilding/fitness community would know that and to the other 95% of the world he just sounds like an idiot. Its a low percentage play when you're going for an insult. Good on him for trying anyway though.

Guest Ciaran The King
Its a real word though. Its a bodybuilding phrase for someone who is physically skinny but not ripped or well-defined and instead has pockets of flab or love handles or otherwise isnt the physical specimen that a guy like Hunter would expect you to be.

Problem is, nobody outside of the bodybuilding/fitness community would know that and to the other 95% of the world he just sounds like an idiot. Its a low percentage play when you're going for an insult. Good on him for trying anyway though.

Thanks, I knew it was a real word, but didn't know how it originated. Learn something new everyday.