Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Hell in a Cell Discussion Thread - October 2, 2011 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

Have to say my favourite match of the night was Ziggler/Swagger V AirBoom! Now i have never been a fan of Kofi (even though i think he is an incredible wrestler) or Dolph (Yeah Vicki put me off there! Sorry) but Swagger and Evan.....:lovesign: So happy AirBoom won that match! Now all i have to say is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them be on the UK tour! I will be in heaven! :sml7:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
So company boy and multiple time champion Randy Orton can't defeat Henry, but Daniel 'I'm jobbed out every week' Bryan can?

He can if they, at some point, stop jobbing him out and build him to challenge Henry. Nobody's saying its going to be believable tomorrow, in the state he;s currently in, we're talking down the line (in a fantasy world, at WM, but generally, later on when he's not a jobber).

Guest Dante Spears
I don't really agree with Jimmy's belief that the Divas of Doom was booked well, it'\s probably some of the most horrendous and idiotic booking they could do for Beth and Natalya

Guest Jimmy Redman
I don't really agree with Jimmy's belief that the Divas of Doom was booked well, it'\s probably some of the most horrendous and idiotic booking they could do for Beth and Natalya

In what way though? It has made perfect sense all the way through. To me the only problem with it is that people on the internet refuse to realise that the Boobs are the heels.

Guest Ciaran The King
I had to laugh at the roster all shaking the cell. It went on too long and seemed pointless.

Funny as **** though :)

That cell must have been reinforced after Kane ripped the door off single-handedly in 1997