Guest Pabster

Winner?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Liverpool
    • Manchester United

Guest Pabster

Hey,

As you all probably the big match for the Worthington Cup Final is taking place next Sunday between Liverpool and Manchester Utd. Over the last 6 games, Liverpool have the edge over United but could United follow up their win from the December 1st match?

I'll be going next week, and I can't wait. The Millenium Stadium is the greatest stadium in the UK and is a fine venue for the Final. Liverpool-Man Utd matches are always special and with a Cup at stake, should be even tastier. :)

Who will win - Liverpool or Man Utd?

Cheers.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pabster

Well...I have to pick Liverpool don't I! :D

Our defence is solid again but there are always goals in the L'Pool/Utd matches. In the midfield, we will have Stevie Gerrard back alongside Hamann and Murphy. In Diouf at right midfield we have the attacking option.

Hopefully Owen will score tomorrow to lead him into a scoring spell heading into the Final. Heskey is playing well at the moment. Baros who most likely will be on the bench is out best striker and would cause a lot more problems to the United defence.

We will edge it 3-2. :D

Cheers.

Guest Jerichoholic
This will be one match that Man Utd will be hungry to win. It may be only for a small cup but its against Liverpool and it is something for the trophy cabinet. Im going for Man Utd all the way, come oooooon!!! :D

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
hmmmmmmm well Man united for sures, but they have played pretty bad since the man city game and i couldnt believe when i seen the highlights of the bolton match they have a good load od chances but i`ll go for 3-1 to United

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Originally posted by The Crippler

I hope Liverpool win as I think United are only interested in that competition when it suits them.

you could say the exact same thing about Liverpool!!