Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA Slammiversary PPV - 10th June 2012

Guest FreeSpirit

Yeah, Bischoff's pants look horrible. With his sideburns and cheap tattoos, he looks like a CAW from one of the SmackDown! games.

Daniels' promo was good, as was Anderson's introduction. I don't rate Anderson on the mic but his introdcution is always good for a pop.

The crowd, by the way, are amazing. This show has the feeling of WCW from the mid 90's because of the crowd. TNA should hold every PPV in this city.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank Botch

If I left the barber looking like Anderson I'd sue the dude.

I really hate three ways (in wrestling), always the same shit. Fans seemed to like it though.

Anderson winning though... yeah, f*ck that.

Guest Magic
Can't argue with Sting as the first inductee, and I'm glad they are having a proper ceremony at BFG. Makes sense.

I'm really happy for Sting and I love the guy and everything, but that segment killed a lot of this shows momentum. Especially following it up with the Knockouts. I find myself browsing around the internet and just listening to the match in the background.

Hopefully things pick back up.

I'm wondering if Abyss was a plant. There's no way he could have changed that fast. He also never showed his face to the hard cam.

If that's the case, I wonder who played Abyss? Either way, I enjoyed that match. I hadn't seen the Joseph Park gimmick yet and I have to admit that it was entertaining. Great expressions on that mug of his.

Guest The Beltster
Great match with amazing heat. I don't agree with the decision though, they didn't need to switch the belts.

I agree totally. Kaz and Daniels should have kept the belts, but the match was so exciting that I really don't mind the switch that much.

Great great great match though. I took your advise for once Beltster and went into this ppv with an open mind instead of watching it just to talk shit and you know what? I'm enjoying the hell out of this show. Even if the rest of the show is shit, I'll be for sure watching TNA again. If I can stomach WWE, there's no reason why I can't do the same with TNA.

Guest The Beltster

If you can go in with an open mind it helps, I realise that's easier said than done a lot of times.

Did Roode lift that robe from Greg Valentines dressing room or what?

Pretty damn good ppv for TNA. The crowd definitely helped tons. They were loud all night, even for the knockouts. It's nice that their tenth anniversary show went as well as it did.

The Roode/Sting finish was kinda meh, but it was still a good match. Sting may be close to the end of his career, but he can still go, even if he has slowed down a bit.

Can't say I'm looking forward to Roode/Anderson next week, but I'll watch it just to see how it goes down.

Guest The Beltster
I watched the X-Division and Tag-Title matches again this morning, great matches! Perfect time, not too long, hot crowd. TNA are on a roll with good shows right now.

Show looks good on paper bar the decision to have Tessmacher win the belt and whilst Storm is probably the right guy to end Crimson's streak it seemed at least a little cheap to have what looks like a short match for it. Going to give the whole PPV a watch this week and if it's good I'll be giving Impact another go.