Trailer

[video=youtube;Hm9axR4gBYg]

Cover

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2055/96v7.jpg

Confirmed from Trailer

• Randy Savage
  • Double Shellshock
  • Flapjack into Superkick

Okay, so it looks the same. Not that we expected an different, because the dev cycle started under THQ. But I like the look of things so far from the tiny glimpse we have right now. The only thing I can't stand is the cover. Screw Dwayne. Also it looks bland as hell. But fortunately, fans can submit their own designs and one will be picked to be the reversable cover, which is nice.

EDIT: Lied. I just remembered Austin's entrance hasn't changed. His default entrance still has him swivelling like an epileptic on the turnbuckles. Whoever mo-capped that need to be shot in the knee. Whoever made the decision to keep that animation for the past 5-7 years(!!) need to be shot in the face.

Edited by ViciousPrism

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Cover looks good to me. Always best to have the biggest star you are associated with on the cover. Plus its part of the uniform design of 2K games.

I'm shocked at how shit the graphics are of the wrestlers seeing as how great 2K make the NBA guys look in their games. These guys look terrible.

Edited by The Beltster

Guest brandnewdaddy
Yea nice looking cover, definitely looking forward to playing. Of course I'm expecting better next year from 2k, but it looks great

• 3 weeks later...
2K have been dropping hints all week, but a leaked copy of the cover of the next issue of WWE Magazine gave away that Warrior was going to be in the game, so it's been quite funny seeing them hinting when WWE themselves blew the surprise.

Guest The Beltster
The Warrior was ****ing awesome in that advert, but holy God damn shit, that game looks like bollocks! The graphics and mechanics are retarded.

On a heavily unauthorised and unconfirmed roster leak it lists PAIGE as part of a divas DLC pack.

PAIGE~!

Also, Fandango.

Also I'm not one to complain about graphics much, but I'm with everyone who is concerned by what we've seen so far.