Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Big Statement Thread: Wrestling Edition

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Steph and a newly turned heel HHH will form a there person power team. They will heel it up but eventually in time for WM Vince will split off as a face and somebody will fight for him at WM vs HHH. I expect Cena, Bryan or Punk for Vince.

HHH will win in a screwy way. Another PPV will have Vince's guy gain revenge.

Please note I don't really want to see any of the above but I am thinking it's happening pretty much as above.

Vince Steph and a newly turned heel HHH will form a there person power team. They will heel it up but eventually in time for WM Vince will split off as a face and somebody will fight for him at WM vs HHH. I expect Cena, Bryan or Punk for Vince.

HHH will win in a screwy way. Another PPV will have Vince's guy gain revenge.

Please note I don't really want to see any of the above but I am thinking it's happening pretty much as above.

I can't see Trippers turning. They're trying to usher him in as the new boss of WWE, and they've been having him keeping up the "face" side of the management for the last few weeks. There's definitely a power struggle between Vince and HHH looming, but it's gonna be Vince who's the big bad evil of the situation.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I can't see Trippers turning. They're trying to usher him in as the new boss of WWE, and they've been having him keeping up the "face" side of the management for the last few weeks. There's definitely a power struggle between Vince and HHH looming, but it's gonna be Vince who's the big bad evil of the situation.

Not if they do the planned Hunter vs Steve Austin at Wrestlemwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~!

Sorry. Couldn't keep a straight face.

Not if they do the planned Hunter vs Steve Austin at Wrestlemwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~!

Sorry. Couldn't keep a straight face.

:lol

Where does Steph fit into all of this?

Steph's the mediator. She's mainly there to play the "can't everyone just get along" middle. She doesn't want to upset her Dad or her husband, but it's obvious things between Vince and Trippers are gonna escalate quickly. Obviously she'll have to pick a side in the end (Hunter I imagine), but she'll be the mediator for most of this story.

EDIT:

One for me :)

Good point, are we keeping any kind of score in this?

Guest Jimmy Redman

I dispute the notion that Sabin dropping the belt was a Big Statement. It was patently obvious.

But whatever. I shall edit in triumphs (and the ongoing statements) whenever it isn't currently the middle of the night and I have the time.

of course it should be evil Vince vs Face HHH. But I dont see it. We should know soon if I am right. Because if HHH is turning its at Summerslam.