Martial Arts

Big Statement Thread: Wrestling Edition

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
OK, OP is up to date with all your shitty predictions. Congrats to DC who joins the exclusive club of successful predictors of the bleeding obvious.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fatherof10minis
Roman reigns will win royal rumble 2014 and in the process eliminate Ambrose and Rollins at some point in the rumble match. Stamp it and send it in!!!

Yeah, yeah, another double post. My bad. I'm on a little mania 30 roll here so let's continue.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs (GOD)Triple H and Shawn Michaels. To really get Trips and HBK over as heels they'll abandon the DX gimmick for a corporate authority type one.

Not a prediction but I'm ALMOST 100% on Bork Laser vs Undertaker for the streak.

Guest HH-Evolution
Bump you guys, c'mon, I look like a dick multi posting all the time. Get some predictions in!

Anyway, AJ Styles to debut with the WWE at the Rumble and will be eliminated by Santino or Torito.

I contest this, and add the following statement: WE WILL NOT SEE AJ IN A WWE RING...until after Mania, potentially!

AJ Styles to not join the WWE!

CM Punk to at least try and nail another Diva, probably Paige, before the end of 2014

Lesnar to job to Taker at Mania after THREE tombstones, one Last Ride, one Chokeslam, a Hells Gate reversed into a Powerbomb, two Kimura's and two F-5's - the third attempt will see Taker slip down behind Lesnar and scoop him up for the final Piledriver.

Daniel Bryan v Cena at the Rumble, Cena retains, Rock comes back for the title match at Mania. Bryan fights HBK at Mania, Punk v HHH. Bryan wins, Punk gets screwed.