Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Do you think Rusev should change his finisher?

Guest Iceman000

Guest Iceman000
Camel clutch? Yeah. Its still effective *** his opponents are not the top notch yet. What if its time for him to go to the mainstream and face like cena, bryan, etc. do u think they will tap out? I dont think so. He's a big man and should have at least a slam finisher. I know he has a slam signature but i dont think its enough. I just dont want rusev to be another ryback..lol. *** rusev has a lot of potential.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fattyfudge
I think another slam finsher would be great, maybe a firemans carry gut buster, as it illustrates a lot of power, but I think the accolade suits him, it has just been used to finish every single match so far, so its getting a bit boring at the moment

What if its time for him to go to the mainstream and face like cena, bryan, etc. do u think they will tap out? I dont think so.

Well if they really want to get the move over as his finisher, then main level guys tapping out needs to be what happens. All they need to do is craft the story of the match. If Rusev's working your back over all match, then I don't care who you are, you should be tapping when he applies his finisher.

But then again, Cena never taps to anything anyways. I can't remember the last time someone made John Cena sumbit. That is if it's ever happened before?

Guest Iceman000

That's true! If they want rusev to be on the main event, they need to market his finisher and let a main event wrestler tap out of his finisher. Hopefully, it will happen but i dont think wwe will let cena or bryan tap out. But we'll see what's in store for rusev.

What i meant by another ryback was not in terms of finisher. But in terms of impact to the wwe and fans. At first, ryback was compared to goldberg but suddenly his career dropped. I was wishin he would go to main event but didnt happen.

Guest Ciaran The King
Just opinion, but really I'm more into Lana's intro, promo and strutting than Rusev's act right now

Guest John Hancock
It's probably true. He's way too small to really just be a Ryback-y beast, and he has the natural charisma of a plum. He needs all the pomp and circumstance of a manager and a controversial, high-concept, trashy gimmick to get him over.

it has just been used to finish every single match so far, so its getting a bit boring at the moment
Surely that's the point of a finisher; for it to be the one move that when you hit / apply it, the match is done.

I find this a strange complaint.