Martial Arts

Ask TWO Your Wrestling Related Question 2014

dsrchris

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HH-Evolution
Lashley is pretty forgettable - and once he spoke for himself, any trace of taking him seriously left the building! :lol

Guest bigmatt

I might ask a few very basic questions in here if people don't mind answering them? I haven't watched wrestling at all since late 2008/early 2009 so these are pretty basic. A simpler one first, can Titus O'Neil work or talk? Someone mentioned him in a thread and so I googled him, he has a fantastic look, he looks like a star. Yet he seems to be a jobber which made me think that he was:

A) Dog turd in the ring

B) Dog turd on the mic

C) As green as a very ill dog's dog turd

D) He has heat for backstage antics (that may or may not involve dog turd pranks)

Or a combination of the above?

Guest Matt Black
I might ask a few very basic questions in here if people don't mind answering them? I haven't watched wrestling at all since late 2008/early 2009 so these are pretty basic. A simpler one first, can Titus O'Neil work or talk? Someone mentioned him in a thread and so I googled him, he has a fantastic look, he looks like a star. Yet he seems to be a jobber which made me think that he was:

A) Dog turd in the ring

B) Dog turd on the mic

C) As green as a very ill dog's dog turd

D) He has heat for backstage antics (that may or may not involve dog turd pranks)

Or a combination of the above?

IMHO: a little from column A, a little from column B.

But he's got the build that VKM marks out for and so he gets to stink up the ring whilst more deserving talent (even of a comparable size) get fired.

Guest John Hancock
I think he's just one of those lost guys. He had a relatively hot tag team, then they inevitably turned on each other, and, equally inevitably, no one cared.

Titus and Young were pretty decent when they were allowed to show a little personality, they did the "commentate on rivals matches" thing a couple of times and I remember Titus being pretty good.

Decent in the ring, not spectacular. Probably should have had a tag title run at some point. I think Abraham Washington getting the boot hurt them a bit.

The only time they got a push was when Young came out as bi-sexual and the WWE round the publicity train surrounding it. Soon as the media forgot about it the WWE split them because they had give them too much recent momentum to just strraight job them out at that given time.

Just another case of the company reacting to media buzz rather then trying to generate it.

Guest Edgehead
They had potential to be a top tag team, they split them way too soon for either of them to get anywhere as singles guys

Guest Ciaran The King
I thought they were an okay team especially when they had their manager.....sorry name escapes me right now.