Fan Clubs (beta)

WWE 2k15

King

Graphically, I actually think it looks pretty great. Long hair still looks like complete shit though. Hopefully it'll be motivation for wrestling to stop rocking the 1993 long hair anyway.
I was impressed with the entrance models for Hogan, Triple H and especially Kane.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same one that came out on the original X-Box (or X-Box Classic) and allowed you to attack your opponents with giant frozen Tuna or giant TV's in hardcore matches?

I actually quite liked that game, bet you needed a beast of a machine for the time to run it as the graphics on that game during the time were immense.

It also had the smoothest animation for the Benoit/Angle trademark Multiple German Suplex I have seen in a game.

In fact the quickest way to win on that game was having that as a back special move, then slapping on the Crossface like Benoit - did the job every time. I remember the best way to build up your special move as well as chucking them out of the ring, hitting a dive, back in, taunt and then repeat.

Guest The Beltster
RAW 2 was decent but I preferred WMXIX and Day of Reckoning 2 on Gamecube. They were decent and I dont think really anybody cares about them.

As a GameCube owner I loved the hell out of Day of Reckoning 1 and 2. The move list for the CAW was the deepest of any game at the time in terms of actual different moves rather then just variations of the same move, they had proper storyline based career modes, they introduced the momentum shift dynamic and number two actually had a great submission system where you could taunt your foe in the move or drain their momentum as well as just choosing to work a limb.

I actually played Raw 2 and DoR 2 at the time instead of the Smackdown series because they felt more realistic and were more like successors to No Mercy from the n64 days.

That's why I am excited about the NXT part of the career mode in '2K15 - it is very much like the start of DoR were you had to come up through the developmental fighters before main eventing Sunday Night Heat against Flair or Big Show (Flair was the opponent if you choose to go to Raw and Show if you went to Smackdown).

WWE Network has edited the end of the first part of the roster reveal to remove the shot of the WWE 2K15 PC box. Maybe it was revealed too soon, or just a slip up. Also, Sami Zayn, Bo Dallas and Adrian Neville have been confirmed for the game, with further news about the Career Mode dropping next week. I'm assuming Monday, as the embargo ends on Tuesday.

Career mode seems excellent. You start off at NXT, get trained by Bill "Don't Ask Kevin Matthews About My Training Methods" DeMott, you're actually encouraged to make matches competitive than just winning matches outright and there are actual branching storylines. Like Daniel Bryan offers you a handshake after a match, and you can choose whether to shake or punch him in the nuts. After a match, Lesnar comes in an F5s you and you can engage in a twitter war with Heyman. Seems really cool. Also you can upload your character to the community and it will show up in your friends career modes. Awesome.

http://d1vr6n66ssr06c.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Undertaker640.jpg

http://d1vr6n66ssr06c.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SamiZayn640.jpg

http://d1vr6n66ssr06c.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Highflyer640.jpg

http://d1vr6n66ssr06c.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/WWE2K15MyCareerHeader.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the DLC packs you can get.

Accelerator

Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);

The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.

2K Showcase: One More Match

Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;

Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;

Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;

2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Hall of Pain

Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;

Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;

Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;

2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;

Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;

Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;

Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;

Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;

Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

WCW Pack

Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;

The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.

NXT Arrival

Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);

Playable NXT Diva: Emma;

NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.

New Moves Pack

Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);

The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.

All I'm sayin' is GENERAL F*CKIN' ADNAN!!!