Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who DON'T you want to see and who DO you?

Guest belushiknuxx

Guest Magic

I want to see The Shield and Evolution. I could watch them three have a gang brawl all over the arena for the entire show. I love both teams, and I want the new Evolution shirt.

I want to see Bad News Barrett, I want to see Adam Rose, I want to see Dolph Ziggler (pushed). I want to see more Brock Lesnar, and I want to see Bryan when he's back, but I want to see him booked much better. Oh I want to see 3MB. Seriously, I love those guys, Heath's great.

And then it becomes more difficult, there isn't many guys who I specifically do not want to see. Alberto Del Rio is one, Rybaxel, Kofi Kingston, I guess. But with the rest its not that I don't want to see them, I just don't want to see them either. It's pure apathy. They have done nothing whatsoever to make me care about them.

Guest ThaMitchaz
I'm with you on this, RAW has become tedious as about 80percent of the roster are dull or used in a mind numbingly way which makes it impossible to connect with. Guys like Rybaxel, Kofi, Truth, Rusev, intact this would be easier if I named the people I was still invested in, which is a very short list. This consists of Wyatts, Shield, Bryan, Barrett, Bo Dallas, Cesaro and maybe the Usos at a push. Something needs to change ASAP or Iv got a feeling people over here and stateside won't be invested enough to invest the network and the company.

Guest Magic

The Uso's are exactly the type of people who I have nothing for apathy for. They're fine, they wrestle well, they are a proper tag team with a style and a look and moves, which is what I've been clamouring for for years, but yet I still don't care at all. Maybe I'm the problem.

80% of the roster need to be given more mic time and opportunities to develop characters.

Guest Ciaran The King
I want to see more of Brock, specifically used as the guy who defeated the streak. He not Heyman should be the one making maybe 1 or 2 appearances a month on Raw and bragging about what he did at Wrestlemania 30. I want a prolonged Barrett push that doesn't falter come the autumn. I want more Bo motivational speeches, the guy is pure gold if used to his full worth. More tag teams

Guest Magic

The problem with that is that neither man can lose. Brock can't lose, I don't know if you've heard but he conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania!

And Cesaro can't really lose either, because you're trying to build him up and make him a new star and main event level talent.

It sounds great on paper (for some, not me, I'm not on the Cesaro train) but really tough to book in practice.

Guest fattyfudge
I reeeaally don't want to see any more of the 3MB and Matadores fued, and i'm glad the Emma/Santino and Fandango/Layla fued seems to be over... I definitely want to see more of Sandow, more Bo Dallas and maybe some more Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio matches, because they've been real entertaining as of late

Guest Ciaran The King
As part of a tag team I can tolerate him, I just wish he was with someone of a similar style but who could cut promos

Guest FreeSpirit

If Bryan was still going into SummerSlam as champion, I would have loved any of the following at SummerSlam

Bryan Vs Brock

Bryan Vs Cena

Bryan Vs Wyatt

Bryan Vs Rusev (if he's still undefeated)

But I really really REALLY don't want to see El Torito Vs Hornswoggle, especially twice in a row on a PPV pre-show!!

Guest Ciaran The King

But I really really REALLY don't want to see El Torito Vs Hornswoggle, especially twice in a row on a PPV pre-show!!

It saddens me

Guest FreeSpirit
It's horrible. The feud has run it's course and all the other talented up and coming superstars who are missing out on a pre-show spot to these two idiots, grrrr.

Guest Ciaran The King
I'm not sure who WWE think they are entertaining with the current feud.......oh yeah that's it Vince!