Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who DON'T you want to see and who DO you?

Guest belushiknuxx

I don't see the hate for 3MB vs. Los Matadores, it has it's 5-10 minutes and you guys think it's ruining the show. God forbid it's on the Pre-Show twice in a row. On the f**king Pre-Show! It's just a little comedy, some people find it fun and it's not hurting in anyway.

Guest Magic
Yeah I agree with Mr 2J. It's harmless and on the pre show. Don't like it, don't watch the pre-show? Problem solved.

are they using hornswoggle as a heel to help with the leprechaun movie.

Oh well, will you look at that, it's a grimdark edgy origin story. Of freaking course it is.

http://i.imgur.com/qjLoauV.jpg?1

It's horrible. The feud has run it's course and all the other talented up and coming superstars who are missing out on a pre-show spot to these two idiots, grrrr.

I don't care what you say, that WeeLC match was brilliant. :lol

I'm not sure who WWE think they are entertaining with the current feud.......oh yeah that's it Vince!
... plus the millions ("and millions") of kids who go to WWE shows and watch WWE on television. ;)
I don't care what you say, that WeeLC match was brilliant. :lol
It was a lot of fun and the contract signing had its moments too.

Guest BeorimJ
I generally do not need to see more of Los Matadores. I am also on the train of not needing to see more Rybaxel. I want to see more Rusev, but in a real match, not in a squash. I wanna see more Paige and AJ, and actually wanna see them wrestle a good match with more than just 3 spots.